Irregular Cycle Sisters

When are you testing honey, shame it cant be tomorrow, that would have been one excellent way to end the year right? :) mid january is nothing to complain about either :D

NYE or NY's day bfp would have been amazing but I'll def take a bfp anytime in January. It would be nice to have my bfp before my next fs appointment in Jan and on my last clomid cycle.

I'll probably test next Monday or Sunday.

Weird, we were also discussing going private last night. My OH wants to go private ASAP, but I want to find out all our options at the next fs appointment xxx

Dodger :hugs: I'm so sorry xxx

whens your next fs appointment? did your OH say why he wanted to go private, just wondered if you've both at the end of your tether with the NHS and want some proper answers...I know I do!

Oh dodger I'm so sad for you right now, no words can help the pain of sadness and loss any better but thinking forward I hope we will be bump buddies at some point in the future, xxxx

Oh I've no idea if I'm close to ovulation, I keep thinking if I stay hopeful my body will just release an egg based on happiness, I don't know what I'll do if nothing happens for another 2 months. I met up with my best friend today and told her about the loss, she said it might be worth going private so I can get a decent consultation and discuss all the options available to me, seriously considering it. I can't wait til April for the next Gyne' appointment :(

Thank you. I hope so too! Ugh... I'm both looking forward to and dreading being in the position you are in now. I hope your limbo on this ends soon and you get a positive opk or AF or whatever so that you know you are starting on a fresh cycle. I can't imagine having to wait until April for another OB appointment but I guess maybe since they know the hCG is now out of your system.... Mine will probably be the same after I test everything out, so I shouldn't speak so soon. What are you thinking of/hoping for next?

I worry so much about all of this... I mean my periods were only JUST getting back on track when I got my bfp, so where is that going to land me now? Ugh. I feel like I'm back at the beginning of all of this again, though I hope hope hope that my body will actually continue working properly as soon as the hCG is gone.

NYE or NY's day bfp would have been amazing but I'll def take a bfp anytime in January. It would be nice to have my bfp before my next fs appointment in Jan and on my last clomid cycle.

I'll probably test next Monday or Sunday.

Weird, we were also discussing going private last night. My OH wants to go private ASAP, but I want to find out all our options at the next fs appointment xxx

Dodger :hugs: I'm so sorry xxx

I know it's early, but your chart is looking nice so far! :) I hope for a sticky bean for you to start out the new year, whether it's now, next week or 2 weeks from now. :)

Thanks. :hugs:

My next appmt is on 17 Jan, so not long. My OH is fed up of waiting and getting nowhere. The level of care/support is not great, but the NHS is massively over stretched. It feels like my fs is just doing a tick box exercise on a count down to IVF.

We also want to try femara, which the NHS won't do and am keen to get a more personalised approach.

I just need to figure out if we will be penalized for going private if we wanted to go back to the nhs.

it's not too bad dodger, just frustrating more than anything, the worse is over with and so things can only get better. well I'm not sure what to expect with my next fs appointment, at the end of the day I still need surgery BUT it could cause scar tissus and I'd rather continue with the clomid and once all the children are here I'll have the surgery. IVF is too expensive and the clomid did work at the end of the day.

I really hope your body will be kind to you once the hcg is gone, are you having a medical management (is that what they call it)?

carhar - whats femara? I agree with you about the NHS, they need more staff and longer opening times.

bit of a weird update with me, just been to the loo and when I wiped there were a good few blobs of really stretchy, creamy egg white mucus BUT there were a couple of streaks of blood in it, wondering if that means eggy is going to be released soon. Not too sure what to think of the blood though, it literally is a couple of streaks so I don't think it's just left over m/c blood but then again I don't usually spot during a cycle :S

confused right now!

Could it be an ovulation bleed? I had it the cycle after my mc. Either that or you could be gearing up to ov.

Femara is similar to clomid, but not so harsh with less side effects.

oooo carhar really hope the same is happening to me, so hoping it is ovulation bleed, either way I'm so happy to see the mucus even if it was a small amount.

does a little dance :dance:

ooo stranger things have happened, there's always a chance as long as you've been baby dancing :)

dodger - any updates with you, did you have a sticky bean after all? xxxx

No. My numbers continued to go up until my blood test last friday and then they started plateauing. I went from 314 to only 361... and then 4 days later my latest blood test was only 402. So it's obviously not viable... and only a matter of time before my numbers start going down. That hit me like a ton of bricks when she told me that 361 number on Tuesday... it just made it so much worse to have 2 weeks of hope over nothing.

It boiled down to a chemical pregnancy and when I bled the first time, my body didn't get rid of everything so that's why my numbers started to go up. 2 weeks of hoping and praying and dreaming over a baby that went to heaven pretty much at conception. :brat::sad2:

I'm trying hard to keep my mind on other things as much as I can until my numbers have fallen quite a bit. Right now though, I'm pretty bitter and sad.

:flower:So sorry to hear this, that is very heart breaking :hugs:
Were you on progestone supplemants after ovulation or anything?

oooo carhar really hope the same is happening to me, so hoping it is ovulation bleed, either way I'm so happy to see the mucus even if it was a small amount.

does a little dance :dance:

Oh I do hope so! :hugs:

hugs to you all 2012 will be out years to be mummys ladies

a little sparkle:dust:
a lot of good cheer
Hope this is the start of a fabulouse year:kiss::hugs:

yep it just has to be right?

whats everyone up to tonight? hubby and I are just staying in, watching dvds, I might be even be asleep before midnight - I don't want to say goodbye to 2011 :(

I've got my immediate family over tonight. It's been a rubbish year for pretty much all of them, so I can't wait for 2012.

I hope 2012, brings us all our rainbow babies xxx

we are just at my mother in laws again had to or we would get no sleep tonight with our neighbours lol

Putting it into perspective, at least one of us must surely fall pregnant in 2012 right? the odds are stacked in our favour as there's quite a few on this thread. xxxx hope you girls have a good night xxx

DH and I are off to his step sisters this evening. I won't be drinking as its not really my thing. We'll probably just play some games on the wii. She would normally be going out but she couldn't get a babysitter for her daughter. Hope you all have a fab night x

We are lounging around the house, we are going to dinner later, and bowling. Wishing everyone a Happy New year and hope we all get out BFP in 2012!!!

ive had one drink but didnt enjoy it lol feel so tired now ready for my bed but its only 8.21:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->