Irregular Cycle Sisters

Thanks dodger. He did make my cry at the time. My BMI is 25, so I could do with losing weight, but I think he was trying to shock me into it x

Thanks carhar, unfortunately I can't read the article, I've put a block on all news websites (it gets too stressful) - don't suppose you could copy and paste whats said could you?

How are you doing today? I see you're still testing? hehe, hope you have a nice stash of sticks at the ready :hugs:

As for me - not sure whats going on, think I got a positive last night and a temp dip this morning but it's really really low, not sure if I should be worried or not :S

id say you could pos ov today with that dip ypu have had and maybe wiill shoopt up tomoz?

Thanks for that article carhar, so when did you start taking it if you don't mind me asking?

Have you got any appointments booked with the doc yet or will you have to wait til wednesday? really hope you get to see a scan real early too :D

Think I'm frustrated at the mo because I'm afraid we're not going to time it right this time round. We've made 2 golden rules, sex 12 hours apart and I have to lie down with my butt under a pillow for at least 30 mins, where possible 1hr or more. Just wish I didn't have my stupid IT job otherwise we'd be doing it more in the mornings. However, if yesterday was my ov day then it means once again we have the weekend to enjoy sex as opposed to worrying about next day at work :) soo hope I'm in the 2ww soon

need to re-watch the great sperm race, it had some useful info about sperm and how long is takes to get to it's destination and how long it lasts - but I forgot ><

I started taking it about 4-5dpo last cycle so just over 30 days.

Not booked any appointments. They weren't very helpful last time, just gave me a pack and asked me to call the mw. I'm a bit worried as my tests aren't getting darker so think I'll wait to see if my af arrives on Weds. In some ways I really regret testing so early! X

Oh no :hugs: don't think like that. At this point you're probably so excited your body has changed from it's normal routine and so you're not wanting to eat or drink much which in turn may effect the sticks :hugs:

Or you're wanting to test loads you're drinking way too much which is just diluting the results, xxxx

put your feet up and try to relax over the next few days, hot milk some choccy and bed at 8pm :D

Carhar - I'm sure the tests will start to get darker, mine took a long time too and everything was fine. Can remember how worrying everything can be :hugs:

Have some of you used cbfm? As I thought if you have long cycles it's not any use?

Tannzibar - good luck on the dtd. I'm the same as you weekends and evenings especially as during the week I'm up at 5.30 in the morning. How you manage to time things right

Carhar - I'm sure the tests will start to get darker, mine took a long time too and everything was fine. Can remember how worrying everything can be :hugs:

Have some of you used cbfm? As I thought if you have long cycles it's not any use?

Tannzibar - good luck on the dtd. I'm the same as you weekends and evenings especially as during the week I'm up at 5.30 in the morning. How you manage to time things right

cbfm never worked for me but my cycles were crazy 60 days + but since having my meds they have droped to 35 days average so im going to try it this mth as it says its suiable for cycles from 21 to 42 days on the back so hopefully it may work lol

Thanks whisper of hope that's what I thought. Maybe if my cycles can get shorter I'll invest in one.

Car--I'm with Tanz, don't think like that, think positive and happy thoughts, sometimes we tend to overanalyze things and stress ourselves out. As hard as it is to do the best thing to do is stay positive, have faith, and keep hope alive and all will be well! :)

Tanz--Hope you do ovulate and get your bfp! I'll have my fx for you! :)

Whisper--If you don't mind my asking, which meds are you taking that regulated your cycle from 60+ days to 35? I am currently on day 61 and still no af, ugghhh, it is so aggravating. I thought the vitex would for sure help with it since I read so many others had success and usually got af as soon as days of starting it. I do know that for others it has taken weeks and even months, I guess I was hoping that it would work sooner for me, but I am going to stick to it for a few months and see if I am in the latter group who it just takes longer to work for. I just hope it does work eventually.

Oh was reading my discharge sheet the hospital gave me after the loss yesterday, was meant to tell you ladies. It says my endometrioma is 4.8cm and 8mm thick which is an improvement from the last check (6cm) - I guess the pregnancy helped it after all. So hope it won't grow again.

Lesly - really hope a BFP or AF turns up for you very soon, it's so frustrating, at least if you ov you know you're nearly at an end but I cannot imagine what you must be going through right now. :hugs:

my worst cycle was 87 days (that I can recall). must admit after the loss a concern is that it's going to knock my cycles out of whack and welcome back those stupid long ones. Hope we all get bfps soon though :)

Car--I'm with Tanz, don't think like that, think positive and happy thoughts, sometimes we tend to overanalyze things and stress ourselves out. As hard as it is to do the best thing to do is stay positive, have faith, and keep hope alive and all will be well! :)

Tanz--Hope you do ovulate and get your bfp! I'll have my fx for you! :)

Whisper--If you don't mind my asking, which meds are you taking that regulated your cycle from 60+ days to 35? I am currently on day 61 and still no af, ugghhh, it is so aggravating. I thought the vitex would for sure help with it since I read so many others had success and usually got af as soon as days of starting it. I do know that for others it has taken weeks and even months, I guess I was hoping that it would work sooner for me, but I am going to stick to it for a few months and see if I am in the latter group who it just takes longer to work for. I just hope it does work eventually.

my fs prescribed me metformin what worked more or less straight away for me but can take up to 6 mths normaly, i tried vitex and soy but they messed my cycles up even more and gave me mid cycle bleeding the only natural thing that helped me was macca tablets hubby takes them not instead of me:haha:

hi ladies im new here..ihere is my story....i went off nuvaring in feb 11 i had my normal cycle the next month and from then on 8 months i had no period whats so ever ....we did all the testing everything came back fine but still 8 months with nothing till november i had my first i was happy to maybe getting back to normal december came and had the lightest period ever i wouldnt even call it that really not much of anything and now i have very tender nipples and sore breasts and tonight we noticed during ic it seemed puffy or swollen and very sensitive ....we are ttc but not to sure whats going on after the year i just had with all that i just told ya so if any of you could help me out and give adive that would be so great ...thnx ladies for reading my story

Hi all I've been away yet again and its looking good for a lot of you. I have no new news as yet I haven't tempt today as I forgot to. I think I oved some time last week so we did a lot of bding now just hoping we got a sticky bean in there.

:dust: :dust: :dust:

hi ladies im new here..ihere is my story....i went off nuvaring in feb 11 i had my normal cycle the next month and from then on 8 months i had no period whats so ever ....we did all the testing everything came back fine but still 8 months with nothing till november i had my first i was happy to maybe getting back to normal december came and had the lightest period ever i wouldnt even call it that really not much of anything and now i have very tender nipples and sore breasts and tonight we noticed during ic it seemed puffy or swollen and very sensitive ....we are ttc but not to sure whats going on after the year i just had with all that i just told ya so if any of you could help me out and give adive that would be so great ...thnx ladies for reading my story

sounds like you MAY be oving i often get ermm swollen down there around ov

I got my positive OPK last night, it was mega dark, :wohoo: the last time it was that colour was during pregnancy. Got another strong one this morning but I think my egg has now been released, spent all day with lots of activity and aches. Don't want to overdo sex, so may try again tomorrow morning, we'll see I guess :S

talica22 - welcome to the thread. Has your doctor given you any medication in the meantime, sounds like he's not really doing much for you. Have you considered switching docs? I agree with whisperofhope - sounds like you may be ovving. xxxx

I got my positive OPK last night, it was mega dark, :wohoo: the last time it was that colour was during pregnancy. Got another strong one this morning but I think my egg has now been released, spent all day with lots of activity and aches. Don't want to overdo sex, so may try again tomorrow morning, we'll see I guess :S

:yipee: that's great news! Hope you get your bfp this cycle xxx

me too, done everything I can think of to make it happen, sex 12 hrs apart, bum under pillow, stay lead down for at least half an hour on work days, 1 hr any other time - I turned up well late for work today but don't care, hehe.

It's going to be extremely difficult not looking out for the same symptoms again but 14 days from now I'll be testing, so hope I can be your bump buddy :hugs:

what was your b'ding schedule like around ovulation, did you do it loads or only a few?

Oops, was meant to ask, how are you getting on carhar? AF is "due" tomorrow so I bet you'll be testing like crazy right? hehe. Hope the docs appointment goes well, let us know what they say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->