Irregular Cycle Sisters

me too, done everything I can think of to make it happen, sex 12 hrs apart, bum under pillow, stay lead down for at least half an hour on work days, 1 hr any other time - I turned up well late for work today but don't care, hehe.

It's going to be extremely difficult not looking out for the same symptoms again but 14 days from now I'll be testing, so hope I can be your bump buddy :hugs:

what was your b'ding schedule like around ovulation, did you do it loads or only a few?

I hope you're my bump buddy too! It would be a great start to the year. We dtd much more this cycle 8,6,4,2 and 1 day(s) before ov and day of ov. I always put 1 pillow under my bum and stayed in bed at least 30 mins. Tried to bd just before bed so I could fall asleep after. My OH has been taking horny goat weed and maca for 3 months and swears it was that. Seeing as he was not the problem, I thought it was the pregnacare, epo and a bit of luck!

I hope both our af's stay away. I'm a bit worried as I've been crampy. I tested again tonight and it's slowly getting darker, phew!

I'm not sure whether to let my fs know. What do you think? We have the appointment next Tuesday, but I was thinking of delaying it in case I mc again as I'm worried they'll sign us off and I'll have to wait to be referred again! Xxx

hmmm thats a tricky one about the fs - I forgot they do that...or do they? I'm sure once you've been referred they suddenly can't just go and say come back in 12 months cause you've had a loss, talk about harsh.

What you could do is ring the gyne' reception and get some advice of them, just query what happens next time you're pregnant and if worse case scenario happens will you be told to wait 12 months again? least that way you know. if they ask just say you're curious, they don't need to know the truth...just yet :)

will your OH go around shouting from the rooftops about the horny goat weed? hehe. I tried that myself a while ago, did nothing for me, that was a waste of £8!

I was in tesco today and wondered about getting the pregnacare tablets but hubby said as I'm ovving today there's probably no point taking them, if it was earlier on in the cycle it might be different.

when you say you feel crampy I hope it's a new good type :)

Lol, thankfully he's only been boasting about his super swimmers to me (hopefully!).

I reckon you should get the pregnacare even if your about to ov as they help with your uterine lining and whole host of other good stuff for post ov. I promise you I do not work for or have shares in the co that make the tablets!

I think I'll ring on Monday as I'm off next week. He might suggest we go in anyway to see him xxx

I got my positive OPK last night, it was mega dark, :wohoo: the last time it was that colour was during pregnancy. Got another strong one this morning but I think my egg has now been released, spent all day with lots of activity and aches. Don't want to overdo sex, so may try again tomorrow morning, we'll see I guess :S

YAY for ovulation!! I hope you caught that eggie!

Whisper--Thx for the info, Maca is one of the things I am currently taking together with the Vitex. I figured it can't hurt since both are supposed to normalize the hormones and I read that it is ok to take them together. At this point I am just hoping to notice some type of positive change soon.

Tanz--First of all let me say congrats on the +opk, sending lots of baby dust your way and fx for your bfp!!! And yea, long cycles are very frustrating. It's funny how before when I had for awhile given up on actively ttc and left it to "oh well if it happens it does" I didn't really care if I got af or not, but now that I want to give ttc my all I just want to at least get af so I know where I stand. I never thought I'd see the day when I would want af to come as bad as I do now, may God hear your words and thx so much! :)

For the rest of the ladies best of luck, may this month bring many bfps! I'll be praying for all of us! :)

Btw I forgot to ask if any of you ladies have gotten super emotional or easily angry while taking Vitex or Maca? I have been so emotional lately it is crazy! Maybe the pills are doing something to my hormones after all, I did read somewhere that things could get worse before getting better and that it takes a few months sometimes for the herbs to fully get into your system and balance things out so I am going to continue taking them. I just thought I'd share and ask if anyone else went through the same, it's like being on clomid all over again, one min I am happy, the next I'm yelling, and the next I am crying! Hmm, hopefully it all evens out soon! :)

Carhar - I wouldn't say to fs just yet I'd leave it for as long as possible

Tanzibar - I take pregnacare to ensure I'm getting all my vits and folic acid as it needs time to build up. Must gamut there are cheaper versions out there that probably do the same thing.

Going to docs this morning about removing a mole so am going to ask about the next steps for my long cycles was going to wait until march but last two cycles I haven't ovulated and they seem to be getting longer again.

I've had an odd cupal of days. My nippals are really sore to the touch and I can't lay on my tummy in bed :growlmad: best way for me to sleep. I'm cd22 and think I oved some time last week so me and the OH had :sex: three times that week. HELP!!!!!

day 5 of my cycle get to use my first cbfm stick tomoz how sad is that i exited i get to paos and chance of it working, we move around my fertile time so hope we actualy manage to get some in!

Tanz--First of all let me say congrats on the +opk, sending lots of baby dust your way and fx for your bfp!!! And yea, long cycles are very frustrating. It's funny how before when I had for awhile given up on actively ttc and left it to "oh well if it happens it does" I didn't really care if I got af or not, but now that I want to give ttc my all I just want to at least get af so I know where I stand. I never thought I'd see the day when I would want af to come as bad as I do now, may God hear your words and thx so much! :)

For the rest of the ladies best of luck, may this month bring many bfps! I'll be praying for all of us! :)

Yeah long cycles suck, and waiting on AF to start a new one is just painful at best. I've been in that boat so many times in the last 18 months... :dohh: Hopefully it comes soon for you so you can start a fresh cycle! :hugs:

Going to docs this morning about removing a mole so am going to ask about the next steps for my long cycles was going to wait until march but last two cycles I haven't ovulated and they seem to be getting longer again.

I hope you get some answers!! :hugs:

Had a poss opk on the 9th, cd 12 !

I know I said this in your journal, but YAY!!! Hope you caught that eggie!

day 5 of my cycle get to use my first cbfm stick tomoz how sad is that i exited i get to paos and chance of it working, we move around my fertile time so hope we actualy manage to get some in!

:hugs::hugs: I hope the cbfm works for you and gives you a sense of control over things. :)

AFM - Things *seem* to be maybe heading to a conclusion over here. Still getting positive hpt's but they are getting lighter day by day. Todays was a barely there one. My bleeding is also getting lighter day by day. I'd class today's as very very light spotting that mostly shows up in wipes. Hopefully my bloods from yesterday will come back showing a nice big drop in hCG levels and put me that much closer to being able to try again.

I did have something sort of unusual happen yesterday - I had EWCM on several wipes! I haven't had any of that since my last ovulation.... I don't know if that's a sign of anything, but it's unusual, so I figured I'd put it out there.

That sounds positive dodgercpkl about the ewcm :)

Doctor is giving me further bloodtests to check hormones again and an ultra sound to check ovaries

Cd15 4 dpo, got cross hairs on ff. temp steady of 98 for. Days now.

I just did a preg test and it had an extrmly faint line for posative

Congrats vicnut :)

Have you been doing to help get your BFP?

congrats vicnut :happydance:

as for me woke up this morn to find out ive lost weight :happydance: only 9.8 kg till im in a healthy bmi no idea how ive done that navent done anaything:haha: hubbys also lost a lil too:shrug: have the fs at 10 am monday morning to get my checkup will prob have scan too and bloods bluh feel suck thinking o fit:haha:

Congrats vicnut :)

Have you been doing to help get your BFP?

I'm on metformin for pcos and I found out about angus cactus so I started taking them to and it made my cycle shorter and also helped me to ovulat :happydance:

im in alot of discomfort today with my right ovary but only cd 6:shrug: really sharp pains and then shoots into my hoo hah:nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->