Irregular Cycle Sisters

Well done on the weight loss Lyns, even if it was unexpected! Hope you and your hoo hah feel better soon, lol. Do you still have your af? I sometimes get drawing pains with my af x

Well done on the weight loss Lyns, even if it was unexpected! Hope you and your hoo hah feel better soon, lol. Do you still have your af? I sometimes get drawing pains with my af x

in day 6 so yeh it may b that lol just going with ben to doc then i can sit down my whole body aches today

congrats vicnut :happydance:

as for me woke up this morn to find out ive lost weight :happydance: only 9.8 kg till im in a healthy bmi no idea how ive done that navent done anaything:haha: hubbys also lost a lil too:shrug: have the fs at 10 am monday morning to get my checkup will prob have scan too and bloods bluh feel suck thinking o fit:haha:

Woot! Congrats on the weight loss! I'm sorry you are having pains today though...

i can safely say im out this mth already:dohh: hubbys got some health worrys atm and until we get to botto of them hes not in the mood to do anything:dohh:

i can safely say im out this mth already:dohh: hubbys got some health worrys atm and until we get to botto of them hes not in the mood to do anything:dohh:

:hugs:

Hope your pains stop soon for you, I got that alot this past couple of years.

Vicnut--Congrats on the bfp!!! :)

Whisper--Sucks that you're in pain, hope you feel better soon! On the upside congrats on the weightloss, I myself am trying to eat healthier in hopes of losing some weight. I know I also need to add excerise too and neither of the two will come easy for me lol, I hope the supplements I am on give me a boost of energy soon as I have read that has been a common effect on others.

AFM--Still waiting on af to show her ugly self. Also got in the mail my False Unicorn Root today so I added that to my regimen. I hope that finally does something for me as I read it usually works faster than Vitex and it's also in tincture form which is also supposed to be better than pills. The downside to the tincture is that it tastes horrible :/ but I put it in a little bit of grapefruit juice and it's better that way than taking it in just a little bit of water. I hope that doesn't mess with the effects as the bottle says to drink it in a small amount of water.

Well hope everyone is doing good, ttyl and lots of baby dust to all of us n h&h 9 mo to the ladies with bfps! :)

day 7 for me and cnt dtd hubby isnt in mood until after his hosp appointments first one 23rd to discuss procedure and then he will get date for collonoscopy and he is a big big time worryer keeps saying he has cancer when the doc never even mentiond it when asking the receptionist tobook tests he said colitis and something else:dohh: but whatever way im out this cycle

I'm sorry Lyns. I hope everything's going to be okay with Ben. I'm a worrier too (and a bit of a drama queen, lol).

You never know as sometimes all it takes is one night of nookie! Xxx

hi ladies im new here..ihere is my story....i went off nuvaring in feb 11 i had my normal cycle the next month and from then on 8 months i had no period whats so ever ....we did all the testing everything came back fine but still 8 months with nothing till november i had my first i was happy to maybe getting back to normal december came and had the lightest period ever i wouldnt even call it that really not much of anything and now i have very tender nipples and sore breasts and tonight we noticed during ic it seemed puffy or swollen and very sensitive ....we are ttc but not to sure whats going on after the year i just had with all that i just told ya so if any of you could help me out and give adive that would be so great ...thnx ladies for reading my story

sounds like you MAY be oving i often get ermm swollen down there around ov

I thought so too bui. Now have that brown gunk so im not to sure what's going on

Talica - I think it could be your just about to start your af as I get sore there just before the witch arrives. You could just be spotting before it starts x

I'm sorry Lyns. I hope everything's going to be okay with Ben. I'm a worrier too (and a bit of a drama queen, lol).

You never know as sometimes all it takes is one night of nookie! Xxx

so is he lol hes gota have a colonoscopy thingy but he is calming down a little now thank god would drive me insane being like this for the nex few weeks

Carhar - when are you changing your FF chart to the pregnancy one? soon I hope :D

Linz - hope ben feels a bit more happier about the hospital appointment soon enough :hugs:

Het Tanz I'm holding out at the mo. I'm being superstitious as I don't want to curse it. Stupid I know. I think I implanted 2 days earlier than last time, but I really want to get to 5 weeks before I change anything xxx

Het Tanz I'm holding out at the mo. I'm being superstitious as I don't want to curse it. Stupid I know. I think I implanted 2 days earlier than last time, but I really want to get to 5 weeks before I change anything xxx

loving all ur pos test in ur journal mrs prego:happydance:

Ok, today I decided to take an opk just for the heck of it because I still haven't had af and I got two lines, one slightly lighter than the other but it's a clear line! I'm so excited because I've never had 2 lines on an opk before! Does this mean my body is actually getting ready to ovulate or did it already ovulate? Or does it not mean anything and I am excited for no reason?? I have no idea how opk's work, I've heard that if they aren't both the same darkness in color then it doesn't mean anything but I've never gotten two clear lines before so I'm totally confused, please help???

If its not fully colord, then it means the surge as not happened yet and you have a 24 to 36 h window until ovulation. i think, it only gets fully colored after you ovulate and you have the surge.

If its not fully colord, then it means the surge as not happened yet and you have a 24 to 36 h window until ovulation. i think, it only gets fully colored after you ovulate and you have the surge.

Thanks SKP, I was hoping I hadn't missed it, I guess it is possible to ovulate even without af showing up in 2-3 months! I'm so happy I at least have a chance at a bfp and hubby will be happy with all the trying to make it happen lol! :)

Hi All

I'm a newbie and after some guidance. I have massively irregular cycles as hve pcos and have been given metformin to help regulate. On month 2 so no idea How long cycle likely to be. I had a positive opk result last Saturday and Dtd sat,sun n monday. Took a test today (early I know but couldn't help myself) and BFN. When should I test again n when should I expect af otherwise???

So clueless n confused!

Yes, you can still ovulate again even tho af never showed up for that cycle. You can ovulate and have a af, or you can have af with out ovulation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->