Irregular Cycle Sisters

Oh Lindsey, still looking so good!

Sparklegirl- get busy!

All ok here, I downloaded another period app on my iphone and it reckons I'll OV in a couple of days, so we'll see, very doubtful

(.)(.)s are still killing me. The left one has been burning today. off to the docs for me

temp dip for me today :cry: AF will show today or tomorrow now definatley so hopefully will catch the eggie next round

Aw dandy, it could still rise tomorrow?

lol it could...but i doubt it, its about where my temp was before i got AF last cycle

Well, all you can do is wait and see I suppose. Hope next OV happens soon for you xx

well i tested and saw sumthing but evveryone else said looks like an evap

16 dpo no af raise in temp again read online that soy aswell as clomid can give you a longer lutheal phase so mahybe thats whats happend

Well boobs still hurt n combined with other things I decided to test again before going to the drs to find out what's up
:bfn: of course, off I pop to register x

already tested bfn
just called up the fs in germany and made an apointment 18th jan @3.30 seems ages away but at least i will have records of my cycle to show them

It is 3.30am here on the west coast of USA. Could not sleep. It is 10dpo according to my calculations. Thought that my temperature will be disturbed today anyways. So, got up and took an 'Early Pregnancy Detection Internet Cheapie Test' (EPDIC). And there it was my Angel Friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bfp:
Did not believe it and so did the FRER test. And got a lighter line on it but it is there!!!!!!Did my little Happy Chicken Dance. :cloud9: I thought I would cry but I did not!:shrug: My husband is still sleeping and I have his Gift Package ready! Cant keep this inside me for long. Wondering how to tell him.

Thank You very much for all the help and support you have given me on this forum. You have been a special part of my TTC journey and I will always remember you in a very special way!:hugs:

It 's been 1.5 years since I have gotten something I wanted. With all the job losses, licensing exam tortures, self doubts, mild PCOS and pregnancy disappointments, this good news means a lot to me at this moment. :happydance: I need all those good wishes for this bean to stick now! Today is going to be Happy Day! :wohoo:

Woooooooohooooooooooooo

Mahoosive congratulations Hun
That's great news!!!! I'm so happy for you
Xxx

Congrats, HotChillies!! Excited for you, hon!! Let's hope this is the first of many BFP's in this thread!!!!

I had a couple questions for you girls. I'm still really new to charting, so correct me if I'm wrong- my temp went way up this morning, so if it stays up the next few days then I ovulated yesterday, right? How much of an impact does the clothes you wear to bed have on your temp? The past few nights I have been wearing a nightgown to bed but last night I wore a t shirt and pajama pants, so could the rise be because of that? I still have ewcm today and all negative OPK's still (haven't done one for today). I guess the next couple days will tell me more, but I'd just like some input from you all. =) Tonight I'm going to go back to wearing a nightgown or a t shirt to sleep in.

It is 3.30am here on the west coast of USA. Could not sleep. It is 10dpo according to my calculations. Thought that my temperature will be disturbed today anyways. So, got up and took an 'Early Pregnancy Detection Internet Cheapie Test' (EPDIC). And there it was my Angel Friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bfp:
Did not believe it and so did the FRER test. And got a lighter line on it but it is there!!!!!!Did my little Happy Chicken Dance. :cloud9: I thought I would cry but I did not!:shrug: My husband is still sleeping and I have his Gift Package ready! Cant keep this inside me for long. Wondering how to tell him.

Thank You very much for all the help and support you have given me on this forum. You have been a special part of my TTC journey and I will always remember you in a very special way!:hugs:

It 's been 1.5 years since I have gotten something I wanted. With all the job losses, licensing exam tortures, self doubts, mild PCOS and pregnancy disappointments, this good news means a lot to me at this moment. :happydance: I need all those good wishes for this bean to stick now! Today is going to be Happy Day! :wohoo:

congratualtions hun xxx:happydance:

Congrats, HotChillies!! Excited for you, hon!! Let's hope this is the first of many BFP's in this thread!!!!

I had a couple questions for you girls. I'm still really new to charting, so correct me if I'm wrong- my temp went way up this morning, so if it stays up the next few days then I ovulated yesterday, right? How much of an impact does the clothes you wear to bed have on your temp? The past few nights I have been wearing a nightgown to bed but last night I wore a t shirt and pajama pants, so could the rise be because of that? I still have ewcm today and all negative OPK's still (haven't done one for today). I guess the next couple days will tell me more, but I'd just like some input from you all. =) Tonight I'm going to go back to wearing a nightgown or a t shirt to sleep in.
i think with that thermal shift you have definatly ovd lol my temps werent effected by clothing the window open the fan on nothing lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->