Irregular Cycle Sisters

Your temp still looks good tho Lindsey

Hmm still not sure on the boob thing. I had some more lumps in my ducts this morning. I just wish I understood what PMT boobs felt like. But my body has totally confused me. So I last ovulated October 12th and AF arrived 4 days early on October 23rd so technically with a normal 28 day cycle I should have ovulated on November 6th, but I haven't. This morning I've got some very light dull cramping and I get the feeling that I'm just not going to OV this month. I've never been so confused with my body

lindsey your temp has gone up :shrug: i dont think AF is on its way for you :shrug:

well FF is telling me to test on sunday :shrug: i think AF will be here before that, im gonna wear a liner to work today :blush:

I did accupuncture and I think it helped me. I did it only for a month. I got the next cycle after the 113 day cycle on time, that is 38 days for me. (usually between 31-38 days).

That is soooooooooooooo freaky. After my 113 day cycle I had a 38 day cycle!!!! Freeeakky

You too! I remember you had mentioned this earlier. Did you have trouble with cycles after that? Did you do anything specific to remedy the situation? Were you stressed or sick that month?

As for the bbs, my bbs were sore on the sides, felt very heavy and were sore while walking.

Confession!!!!!!!

Bbs were very sore yesterday. So tested and it was BFN. Not surprised but I gave in! Shouldn't have.

Aw shucks ladies
It's testing fever in here!!

How ya doing Lindsey?
X

Aw shucks ladies
It's testing fever in here!!

How ya doing Lindsey?
X

not too bad not majorly crampy just a pressure crampy feeling temp still up creamy cm still here and boobs r still majorly sore:shrug:

Can I join? :)
I have low progesterone, so my cyles are all over the place!
I'm on CD69, and 10dpo! -giggles-
xxx

I did accupuncture and I think it helped me. I did it only for a month. I got the next cycle after the 113 day cycle on time, that is 38 days for me. (usually between 31-38 days).

That is soooooooooooooo freaky. After my 113 day cycle I had a 38 day cycle!!!! Freeeakky

You too! I remember you had mentioned this earlier. Did you have trouble with cycles after that? Did you do anything specific to remedy the situation? Were you stressed or sick that month?

As for the bbs, my bbs were sore on the sides, felt very heavy and were sore while walking.

Well actually the 38 day cycle was the cycle I got my BFP. I ovulated CD24 and fell pregnant, so technically it wasn't a 38 day cycle, but technically it would have been. My cycles since then are the ones I listed the other day, so averaging 39 days.
I did nothing specifically different either. I was on AC for a while during the 113 days, but can't remember when I stopped taking it.

Can I join? :)
I have low progesterone, so my cyles are all over the place!
I'm on CD69, and 10dpo! -giggles-
xxx

Hiya :wave:

Yay for being 10dpo. Boo for CD69.
Have you been tested for low progesterone? I'm worried about mine as last cycle was a 10 day LP and am normally 14 days.

welcome to us! xx

yeah, i started taking agnus castus 4 days before i ovulated, so it seems that it brought it on, lets hope it regulates my cycles :D

Welcome, ToxicFox! =)

Dandy, lindsey, how are you girls today?

I'm realllly excited and hopeful for you, lindsey!! When are you going to test again?

This 2WW is driving me crazy now!!!! Here is my chart
https://tcoyf.com/media/p/1278171.aspx

I am at 7dpo. Mixed symptoms now. Is it going to be BFP or AF? The next week is the time of my cycle when I am nervous and going crazy. It feels like I am standing at the edge of a mountain to bungee jump. Never done that. But 8dpo onwards feels like that! Trying so hard to not test before 10 dpo!

I'm realllly excited and hopeful for you, lindsey!! When are you going to test again?
if no show tomoz then will test next week

Vow! I am excited for you lindseyanne. You are a sane and patient person. Wish someone could bless me that quality: patience! :flower:

ive had at least 4 chemichal pregnancys picked up by testing early dont want to put myself thru it again i did cave in a few days ago and test but was too early really

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->