Irregular Cycle Sisters

Oh my goodness HOTCHILLLIES how did I miss this news!! Congratulations :happydance:

AFM, I went in for my HSG this morning and was told they wouldn't do it because we had sex at the weekend. I'm so upset and feel so stupid. I have wasted the opportunity and now have to go through the worry and wait for ages again. I'm so angry at myself :(

coco :hugs: did they tell you when u made the appy not to have sex?? seems a bit silly they wouldnt do it :shrug: but what do i know

try not to stress coco, all that will do is upset you, im sure you have nothing to worry about :hugs:

coco :hugs: did they tell you when u made the appy not to have sex?? seems a bit silly they wouldnt do it :shrug: but what do i know

try not to stress coco, all that will do is upset you, im sure you have nothing to worry about :hugs:

Thanks Dandy, I know I'm just worrying about nothing. Yes they did tell me which makes me so stupid! I guess I thought I would lie but when I got there I accidently told the truth!! There's like 0.01 % chance that I'm pregnant considering my cycles are so long and we had sex on CD6. Oh well, I'm just going to try and forget about things for a while!

Quest, we all know exactly how you feel!! I had a monstrous almost 200 day cycle, then bled for a month when I finally did start, and that ended up being a 60 some day cycle. I'm now taking Clomid because I don't ov on my own. Good luck!!!

How are you feeling today, dandy? Do you feel like AF is on the way?

Thank you! Well at least I can be happy my cycles could be worse, bled a month!? oh my! I would really go :wacko:

:wave: welcome quest, :hugs: we all know how frustrating it is, i had a 4 month long cycle and then 2 or 3 month long ones :dohh: I am now trying clomid, fxed it works for me

here's hoping your journey gets you to the ultimate goal :)... BFP!! feel free to join in and keep us up to date on your progress, we can do this :thumbup:

Thank you Dandy! I have been reading about the soy iso and I may try that next cycle we will see. I have been taking Vitex though, wooh, I need to slow down though and just wait and see probably before I try something else.

Lindsey, so sorry, hon. I really thought this would be your month!!

Coco, I hate that about the HSG. You sound like me, though, planning to lie about something but then blurting out the truth instead, lol.

So, my temp stayed up today so it appears that I may have ovulated on CD 15 if my temp continues to stay up. I slept in a nightgown last night, so I guess the clothes I wore to bed didn't impact my temp much if at all. =D I'm annoyed I haven't got a positive opk, but I've had watery/ewcm since CD 13, plus on CD 14/15 I felt some weird pinching/twingey feelings that I'm thinking now might have been ovulation pain. Now I am hoping and praying and keeping my fingers crossed that if I have ovulated we timed BD okay.

fxed for you wanting :happydance:

quest i took vitex for a bit, i think it worked at first, but then when i had a blood test my liver results were funny :shrug: so my dr wanted them checked again in a month of not using the vitex. she said the liver could have been fatty liver, a result of medication, or a result of me having a virus :shrug: the vitex was all that changed that month and after being off it my liver went bak to normal...:shrug: i dont know if its what caused the funny liver results but i dont think i would self medicate again just incase

Sounds like you must have ov'd Wanting, FXd :)

Hi all.

I have a question this my 1st month TTC. :blush:I just wondering do u count day 1 of ur cycle as the day u first bleed. this is what I am finding confusing as I had week of lil spots of bleeding before i had a proper AF.:witch:

I am just trying to learn as I go, as a rule I have an irregular cycle .i could go a month r two wit no bleeding and then could get AF for 1 whole month.Doc puts this down to my under active thyroid gland so annoying. I am taking all my meds for this so all should be well.

I just wish my body would sort its self out. i have changes my diet n lifestyle i just want to do all i can.

any help is gratefully appreciated:thumbup:

hi pinky :wave: from what i have read you count CD 1 from you first day of full flow, so not the spotting :thumbup:

im trying to change my diet and lifestyle, trying to lose weight, its sooo hard :dohh:

yea it is, i just gota stay positive.:winkwink:

Overweight ppl can get preg to.:thumbup: Docs can b so harsh at times . im young n healthy am Lil over weight but am eating good n trying to lose weight.

Have you been trying long?

have you nay tips for me

i've been trying for about 7 months, yeah the healthy bmi is like 20-24 or something my bmi is like 26, so im just a bit overweight, but still trying to lose the weight.

lol nope no tips, its a learning experience, i wouldnt self medicate unless its your last resort ie. been to the doctors already. I was using vitex to help my cycles and i think it made my liver throw strange results when it was checked, and when i came off it my liver went bak to normal :shrug:

try not to stress :dohh: easier said than done, im a shocker :haha:

i would recommend BBT charting, because it really helps to know where you are in your cycle and then you can see when you do Ovulate, but also it can make it stressful cause u check it allll the time :haha:

good luck, do stay on and let us know how you go

Thanks so much.

I just dont know how ppl go on for months n years trying its so hard wen u know u want it so bad.

My cycles hopefully will sort themselves out.

yes its only been 7 months!! but i feel like its been forever, i really really hope i dont have to wait years, ill go insane, ill have to get a puppy, take my mind off it :dohh:

i want to be preg by christmas soo badly that i just know it wont happen to spite me :dohh:

Yeah, Pinky, CD 1 is the first day you have full flow bleeding. =)

Wow, haha, dandy beat me to it. ;)

I know how u feel what an xmas surprise...:happydance:

I know every1 tells you not to stress n if u want it too bad it wont happen but come on u basically change ur whole life when TTC.:cry:'

its hard not 2 dream n wnat n stress lol

My aunt was 41 and overweight n the docs told her to give cos of her weight n said by time she would loss the weight it would be too late to keep trying..3 weeks later she found put she was expecting her lil girl is born happy n healthy now. i just think that you have to hope.

yes hope and pray and do whatever u can to help it happen :shrug: but for some it just doesnt work that easy :dohh: i hope thats not me

:cry:

so i went to the gyn, and im not allowed to take any clomid this cycle, apparently, my ultrasound last time, being on day 9 didnt confirm pcos, so i have to have another one :dohh: which im having tomorrow :dohh: i hate ultrasounds

and the reason im not allowed to start the clomid again is my stupid OH :cry: because he hasnt had his semen tested yet she said she doesnt want me on something with potential side effects if his sperm arent swimming straight :cry: now im never gonna get my xmas bfp :cry: i'll prob have another 80 day cycle now :cry:

Oh no, dandy, I'm so sorry!! :hugs: :cry:Have you thought about trying soy? It is supposed to be the natural version of Clomid, so maybe you could give that a try this month?

When will your OH have his semen tested?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->