Irregular Cycle Sisters

wanting :hugs: so sorry you will have your bub exactly when the time is right :hugs: i know its hard, so sorry you had to go through this

oh wanting I am so so sorry :cry:

But I too get the feeling the same thing is happening to me.

Yesterday I was 9dpo and starting brown spotting.
Today just the same, only when I wipe, nothing on the pad.
I decided to do an HPT this afternoon for some bizarre reason and got a :bfp:

I thought it must have been dodgy, so did another wee sample and got another BFP.
But something is not sitting right with me at all.
I last went to the toilet at 6.30 and had more of the brown discharge.
My thoughts are now as follows:
1. I am having a chemical pregnancy and my HPTs will disappear
2. I am pregnant but have low progesterone ( as I suspect I have LPD and will MC in a few weeks
3. I am pregnant, just having a mini bleed type thing and all will be ok
But I am pretty sure I am not going to be ok. It's this brown discharge that is making me worry so much. I wish I was temping (not that I could have got true results the past two nights thanks to Max's sleeping habits) as that might have given me a more clearer answer.

I just don't know what to do now. Just keep waiting and testing? What if the blood doesn't come? What if it does? Do I go to the doctor? Is it too late to get some kind of progesterone testing and treatment.

I've never been this stressed in my life and that is just not helping!!!!
Advise me please, what do I do, when do I seek medical help???

oh wanting I am so so sorry :cry:

But I too get the feeling the same thing is happening to me.

Yesterday I was 9dpo and starting brown spotting.
Today just the same, only when I wipe, nothing on the pad.
I decided to do an HPT this afternoon for some bizarre reason and got a :bfp:

I thought it must have been dodgy, so did another wee sample and got another BFP.
But something is not sitting right with me at all.
I last went to the toilet at 6.30 and had more of the brown discharge.
My thoughts are now as follows:
1. I am having a chemical pregnancy and my HPTs will disappear
2. I am pregnant but have low progesterone ( as I suspect I have LPD and will MC in a few weeks
3. I am pregnant, just having a mini bleed type thing and all will be ok
But I am pretty sure I am not going to be ok. It's this brown discharge that is making me worry so much. I wish I was temping (not that I could have got true results the past two nights thanks to Max's sleeping habits) as that might have given me a more clearer answer.

I just don't know what to do now. Just keep waiting and testing? What if the blood doesn't come? What if it does? Do I go to the doctor? Is it too late to get some kind of progesterone testing and treatment.

I've never been this stressed in my life and that is just not helping!!!!
Advise me please, what do I do, when do I seek medical help???

id try see a doc hun as they can do bloods to see ur levels etc

that's what I'm thinking, but tomorrow being a sunday I am not sure what to do. And I doubt I'll get into to see a doctor on monday as my surgery are crap at giving same day appointments.

I would definitely seek medical attention! Maybe go to an emergency room to have them check your levels. In my research I've found that some bleeding/spotting in early pregnancy is really common and it's pretty much 50/50 as to whether a miscarriage will happen or not. I'm not sure if it's too late for progesterone supplementation...my doctor told me that as soon as I get my next BFP they are going to start me on progesterone in case that was my problem. Good luck hon!!

chele :hugs: i dotn know girl, i have everything crossed for you

I would definitely seek medical attention! Maybe go to an emergency room to have them check your levels. In my research I've found that some bleeding/spotting in early pregnancy is really common and it's pretty much 50/50 as to whether a miscarriage will happen or not. I'm not sure if it's too late for progesterone supplementation...my doctor told me that as soon as I get my next BFP they are going to start me on progesterone in case that was my problem. Good luck hon!!

I don't think a&e do that in the uk. I'll see what tomorrow brings and get an emergency appointment on Monday (my LO has one at 4.30pm which I'll nick from him (his is for eczema so can wait a day or two)) but I'd obv prefer to be seen in the morning so I can get a blood test done the same day if possible

I don't think a&e do that in the uk. I'll see what tomorrow brings and get an emergency appointment on Monday (my LO has one at 4.30pm which I'll nick from him (his is for eczema so can wait a day or two)) but I'd obv prefer to be seen in the morning so I can get a blood test done the same day if possible

Oh I see... well I'm thinking of you hon! I hope that everything works out okay for you!!!!!

Well I started mild cramping at 6am. Did an IC at 7.15 and it's positive again but I'm now bleeding
Chemical pregnancy? Do I do anything about it or just let nature take it's course? :cry: :cry:

when i had a chem last year we told a pork to get int said we had a positive test what we did more then once and had pains in my stomache etc a&e had no choice then but to do bloods and another preg test

I've thought about doing that. I just don't know. My heads a mess!

I've thought about doing that. I just don't know. My heads a mess!

it would put ur mind at rest what ever the outcome hun and at least you would know if that makes sence? especialy now you have had yet another pos

Yep def makes sense. I think if I get another one tomorrow I'll go down x

I know, just know I'm not one of those lucky ones!

wanting - I'm so sorry to hear the terrible news, you have the support and encouragement to heal over time from us here on BnB xx

Chele - I don't know what to say, I don't want to jinx you but I wish you all the best with what ever happens tomorrow. I'm keeping my fingers crossed, x

well girls, i feel absolutely normal, my nips have stopped hurting as they do so i fully expect to see AF on the weekend :(

Thats crap to hear dandy - at least something is happening down below for you!

My boobs have been hurting like hell over the past few days myself, they just feel really heavy and very sensitive and I won't let my husband go anywhere near them as the slightest movement gets me in agony!

Sounds great tanz!!!!

Dandy- I had diddly squat when I got my bfp with Max :hugs:
Xx

Hey hopingnowsit what's your story? How long have you trying to concieve?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->