Irregular Cycle Sisters

Really pleased for you! Cd1 and fx it's a 9 month cycle (with a bfp right at the start).

I had a cb smiley and pos ic opk tonight just 11 days after my last. Fx it's not another surge and my temps increase. I also did a hpt. I don't why, but I frequently get evaps on the ic's.

morniing ladies af is being a nasty moo to me this cycle really painfull and heavy im really hoping this will be my last af for at least 9 mths BUT with a reason nowjust cos a stupid cycle lol

Yay AF showed for you Lindsey :)

She finally made an appearance for myself today too! so I'm now planning to do the isofavones this time round - when should I start taking them?

lindsey :happydance: yay for the end of a cycle...pity its not the cycle ending we want :dohh:

welcome carhar :hugs: so sorry to hear you are struggling with your cycles also :hugs: I have been TTC for 11 months :dohh: im about to start clomid hopefully i have pcos too :dohh: good luck, hope your dr gets you sorted

:wave: tanz :) i took my soy cd 4-8 i thought when i took it earlier 3-7 my cycle was longer...but this one is pretty long also :shrug: so i guess take it whenever sorry im no help

i think they say if you take it early eg 2-6 you have a chance of more eggies popping out but possibly not fully matured :shrug: and if you go later eg 5-9 you have chance of a more matured egg, it depends what you wanna try for :shrug: i went kinda in the middle but if i have to do soy again i might try for more eggies and go early

Hmm well I've taken one tonight (probably way too early isn't it?? oops) - I'll do it cd 3-6 to be on the safe side. Whats the best sort of dosage to take per day?

Ladies I need your advice so this is my first cycle of soy...normally i dont ovulate at all but i've had all the signs and was sure i was going to o today or tomorrow(crystallized saliva test,high cervix,a little EWCM,yesterday I had twinges...me and OH were gonna :sex:tonight...but i just went to the bathroom and when i wiped there was brown/pinkishred!!!!! What is that? Have any of you experienced this? Please let me know if you have any info...the :witch: left days ago

Ladies I need your advice so this is my first cycle of soy...normally i dont ovulate at all but i've had all the signs and was sure i was going to o today or tomorrow(crystallized saliva test,high cervix,a little EWCM,yesterday I had twinges...me and OH were gonna :sex:tonight...but i just went to the bathroom and when i wiped there was brown/pinkishred!!!!! What is that? Have any of you experienced this? Please let me know if you have any info...the :witch: left days ago

I have heard of women having ovulation spotting before... so that could be what you're experiencing! Signs all sound good- get to BDing!!

tanz long as you take from 80mg = 50mg of clomid approx to 200mg - that is the absolute max you can take a day of soy

the first time i did soy i took 100mg for 3 days then 120mg for 2, that seemed to work for me, that the same dosage i took this time, i think my cycle is longer than the first one though

i thought soy was working for me until the last cycle was so long and confusing i will NOT be doing it again nor agnus castus or anything else:nope:

I brought soy today and I'm in two minds about using it. I also brought apple cider vinegar which tastes disgusting!

I've been using vitex but it hasn't done anything this cycle.

Any recommendations or should I let nature take it's course? X

carhar :shrug: i would ditch the vitex :thumbup: and maybe try the soy when you AF starts...but you have only been ttc for 4 months also, i gave myself 6 months before i started trying things :shrug: its up to you i guess

I brought soy today and I'm in two minds about using it. I also brought apple cider vinegar which tastes disgusting!

I've been using vitex but it hasn't done anything this cycle.

Any recommendations or should I let nature take it's course? X

in my experiance and this is just me ANYTHING im not given by a doc seems to make things worse cycle wise, the soy worked for a month we think, the ac caused middle cycle bleeding and pain

Thanks. I've been getting a bit of pain at first I thought I was oving but it was probably the vitex affecting my cysts. So will take your advice and ditch it.

Soy has so many mixed reviews and my af is unlikely anytime soon. It's only 3 weeks til my appointment so I may leave it. Pretty sure my cb smiley was another lh surge as temps haven't increased yet. PMA PMA, lol!

I HATE long irregular cycles. It was bliss until I started ttc x

Ah cool - thanks for that dand - Not sure if I've posted it on here but I've been thinking I'm so very tired of this TTC business I think it's probably time me and hubby go from TTC to NTNP :(

I think I'd rather just try and regulate my periods for now.

tanz i fully get what you mean :hugs: we are giving ourselves a full year of help with the gyn and ttc then come december this year if nada we may get another puppy and take a break :thumbup: that will be 2 years ttc for us by then

I took agnus castus this cycle and also the cycle when I got pregnant with Max so I think it's just a fluke but it kind of worked for me.

Been having a few issues, but so far am pregnant. Just hoping it sticks around as am shit scared about my potential LPD causing havoc. With Max things were easy as I had a 14 day LP but now cause it's only 9/10 I just don't know and I had spotting 9 and 10dpo and bleeding 11, 12 and 13 dpo

So I'll be hanging around here a lot longer yet if you'll still have me xx

Chele - so glad to hear your update - I hope you've been taking it easy and have been occupying your mind to take it off all the worries of early pregnany (but I bet it's really hard for you right now).

How have you been today?

As for me I feel like giving up baby making, it's nearly been 7 months since TTC and I'm just mega tired of it. I think I class myself as Not Trying Not Preventing - it's easier that way on my sex life which doesn't seem like a chore nowadays.

Am ok thanks Tanz. Got over the fact it's def not chemical but just desperate to see a heartbeat. Stupid LPD shitting me up

It took me 10 months to get Max so I know how you feel and I felt at the time it was a bloody miracle. But you've hit the nail on the head- sex needs to be fun again and not just a chore. Both my BFPs have been through routinely timed sex and it would have been nice to have conceived through proper fun loving sex so yeah, give that a go for a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->