Irregular Cycle Sisters

I hope you have a better response with the new fs. It sounds like you'll need clomid or soothing similar x

tbh im ready to give up never thougth tryna have a baby would be so hard and heartbreakn

That does seriously suck! I feel bad about moaning that we've been ttc 6 months.

It's impossible to time it right if you don't know if or when you're going to ov.

I can see why you were fed up with your fs x

whisper, sorry it's getting you down. I've been ttc since Aug 09 as well. Just look forward to your next app, we'll get there :)

AF got me today girls. :cry: I'm pretty disappointed- had a good cry in the bathroom at work this morning :blush:- but now I'm trying to focus on and have a positive outlook for this cycle.

On the bright side, I had a 32 day cycle with a 14 day LP- the most normal cycle of my life!!

I'm sorry wanting :hugs: that just sucks.

I hope that you'll ov nice and early this cycle x

:hugs:sorry wanting. but good news on the 'normal' cycle and lots of luck to you :) Take care

hey carhar, yes im ok

been to my gyn she thinks our best option is ivf :cry: but we are giving clomid a few cycles, OH sperm count is not the best apparently :dohh:

the puppy is good, she is getting bigger and i am def in love with her now :thumbup:

how are you

morning dandy :) good luck on the clomid, hopefully you wont need the ivf xx

Hi girls,

Wanting - sorry AF got you, were you taking any supplements this cycle to have such a short one?

Hope you're all good. I tried soy this cycle, on cd1-5 2 tablets a day and ever since AF stopped (cd6) I've had spotting every day - I hope it's a good sign that I'll ovulate soon and have a nice and short cycle...what do you reckon?

I'm good thanks Dandy. I've started spotting today so I should be on cd1 tomorrow. Not too upset as it will be my first ever 28 day cycle.

I hope clomid works for you. Hopefully I'll be starting it too next week.

Tanz - soy got me oving early and I'll be taking it again along with reflexology around ovulation if I'm not prescribed clomid. I didn't spot though. It seems strange??! I hope you have a nice long 9 month cycle though, lol x

I hope everyone's okay x

carhar :happydance: yay for you 28 day cycle :thumbup: well i hope you get put on the clomid and it does the trick for you also :thumbup:

Hey dandy! Good to see ya in here! I hope the Clomid will work for you and you won't need the IVF. I've read about people who were told IVF would be their "only" option but they ended up conceiving naturally! So it's totally possible. When will you be starting back on Clomid?

Tanzi- I took Clomid CD 2-6 which made me ov on CD 19. :thumbup:

The nurse at my OB/GYN's office called me yesterday to tell me that my doctor wants me to try one more cycle of Clomid and then we'll have to discuss further options. So from the sounds of it, this is my last shot with Clomid- which most definitely adds some pressure. :dohh:

I hope this is your cycle wanting x

The :witch: caught me today as expected.

hey ladies carhar sorry af got you, wanting fingers crossed this is ur cycle:hugs: as for me nothing to report still no af and neg tests:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->