April 2011: AF from 20th-23rd
~ 29 days in between ~
May 2011: AF from 19th-22nd
~ 24 days in between ~
June 2011: AF from 14th-18th
~ 24 days in between ~
July 2011: AF from 9th-12th

I never realized how irregular my cycle is :shrug:

So, correct me if I'm wrong.. but could I be at risk for PCOS? or PID?

I don't have any eating disorders, my BMI is average, I don't drink often, I don't do drugs, I don't over-exercise, I've never been pregnant, and I'm not on any sort of medication.. never even been on the pill.

The only thing I complain about on a regular basis is severe, chronic breast pain.. they even hurt when my boyfriend HUGS me. I don't have any lumps, and my doctor just suggested increasing my vitamin intake, which I have been doing.. and no improvement.

If anybody has any info or advice, it'd be GREATLY appreciated.

Thank you :)

not sure but I have PCOS my periods are irregular but always over 35 days between have even went a full year without one right now Im at cd 37 and counting but it will come eventually :wacko: yours seem to be short so not sure about that and the only chronic pain I get is ovary pain from cysts all over them they act up a lot and more so when I dont have periods then again I think you can have cystic boobs I reckon my dr told me I did and it was because of the PCOS so might be worth checking out you dont have to be overweight to have it so Id ask the Dr about it if your concerned :) have you had a hard time getting pregnant? it took me 3+ yrs to concieve my 2nd son and thats how I got diagnosed with it

Well. Last cycle was my first cycle TTC.. and I guess AF showed. The pain was so bad I was in tears. It all radiated on my right side.. even my leg and hip. A friend of a friend (gyno nurse) suggested miscarriage because I had implantation-like bleeding.. then after AF was 2 days late, I had this horrible pain and bleeding (yesterday) and today I have no PMS symptoms, just light bleeding. But yeah. I'm not sure. Will just have to wait I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->