Irritable skin 'down there'

LaughOutLoud

Reaction score
This is embarrassing but I know I haven't got thrush and nothing is itching inside there but externally it's so irritable, annoying and itchy. Before I found out I was pregnant the doctor prescribed hydrocortisone and then said I can use it in pregnancy but I don't want to risk using a steroid cream.

I do get eczema and my skin is sensitive so it must be something to do with that but my question is if you guys know what I can use that's safe for baby down there? Also can I try olive oil or cocunut oil (from the chemist) and would it be safe?

Thank you x

I have eczema and I use coconut oil to control it when I start having a breakout. I'm not sure about it being bad for "down there" but I can attest to the fact that BF and I sometimes use it as lube and I haven't had an issue. Coconut oil is great for everything lol!!!

Try a natural lubricant or coconut oil as PP said.... Definitely have had my times during this PG where it felt dry and sore or itchy. GL xx

there's also that rash PUPPPs that some women get, especially if they're prone to eczema

there's also that rash PUPPPs that some women get, especially if they're prone to eczema

I just googled info and images on this as I didn't know what you PUPPPs was but no I don't think it's this at all.

Could it be thrush? My lady parts were very itchy, not internally just my vulva. Thrush cream sorted it out within a couple of days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->