is 4-5 dpo too early for implantation?

smokey

Mummy to a monkey
Reaction score
Realy sorry if this has all been covered but can someone please tell me is 4-5 dpo too early to be getting implantation spotting?
for about 2 hours today iv had a realy dull ach and when I went to the loo i had a bit of very light pink blood (i presume blood) with creamy sort of cm.
Its too early for af yet and iv had nothing since this one show earlier today plus iv never had mid cycle spotting before.

Am i just wishfull thinking or is it possible to implant only 4-5 dpo?
plus when i checked my cp was extremly low, never had it this low before but dont know if that means anything.

4-5dpo sounds about right for implantation. I think its anywhere between 5-7 days is the average.

no, it is not too early.

GL and KUP!

I've heard implantation bleeding can happen as early as 5DPO, so you're not too early! good luck xxx

Thanks for your replies.
Like I said iv never had spotting outside of af before so was a bit unsure and id always heard that implantation didnt happen till about day 7 earliest.
problem also being im not 100% sure when i ov, i was doing 2 different brands of opks and one brand says i ov on 30th along with every symptom my body was giving ie ewcm, cp, ov pain but the other brand said i was oving till the 4th (the day i got the spotting)
So it could be either implantation or ov spotting.
Its just another thing to send me loopy waiting :)

Hi I think it sounds promising. I've read implantation generally happens 7-10 DPO, but I spose like any of these average things it can happen earlier. x

Smokey..the same thing happened to me today at 5dpo...could you share with me what your outcome was?

you can have ib from 4dpo as i have been reserching it as it happened to me yesterday.gd luck.:flower:

hi all,

well, i had the similar thing yesterday but it happened only once. I am also very confused now because nothing more is happening-no other symptoms, no cravings, aversion etc. But lets keep our fingers crossed! :D
Good luck

i only just worked out today i'm 7 dpo and i thought i was only about 5dpo so my spotting was on 4/5dpo and i havent had a damn thing since then either just my boobs hurting on and off and feeling v tired.

you can have ib from 4dpo as i have been reserching it as it happened to me yesterday.gd luck.:flower:

Indeed, from the reading I've done, implantation can actually occur as early as 4dpo. I'd advice you still remain prepared for any outcome, but the simple answer to your question is yes, implantation can occur from 4dpo. My source is the book 'Getting Pregnant Faster' by Dr Marilyn Glenville.

Good luck in any case :winkwink:

It's too funny I found this thread on here after googling my issue.
I am in the same boat, felt like I may have implanted yesterday. (5DPO) Have read 6 -10 and have also read that if implantation is too early the egg may not survive....:shrug: makes me nervous... :growlmad:

It's usually between 6-12dpo but it's happened at 5dpo before.

I am officially losing my mind! I just went searching for info because the same thing has just happened to me. I have NO idea how I forgot in that short period of time, but am feeling like a suburb dork!!! So, for the info of anyone else reading this, last month my temp dipped at 5 DPO apparently... and I was indeed preg. Had a miscarriage... This month the same thing happens!! Encouraging... we'll see how it goes.

Two BFP's off of a 5 DPO implantation temp drop :) It is possible LOL

I only just seen that this old post of mine had resurfaced lately :)
I can officialy confirm that it is very possible to implant at 5dpo :)

im so glad i found this thread! i am 5DPO today and i had a tiny bit of pink bleeding...im so hoping its implatation! my CP is high and soft and ive had creamy CM. im keeping my fingers crossed!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->