is 4-5 dpo too early for implantation?

This thread is giving me some hope as I just started charting. I had a huge temp dip just before I o'd and then a huge temp rise until this morning at 5dpo my temp dropped below my coverline. I guess i will just have to wait to make sure my temp goes back up again! Hate the tww!

My temp dipped at 3dpo down to 36.22 and then back up yesterday to 36.57( very high for me) and then today at 5dpo it dipped to 36.45. And a bit of cramping today. Im trying not to look too much into it all as this is only my first full month temping. But ahhh...confusing.
And i felt awful last night. Way too early though i think. But werid none the less

I dont have any knowledge of temping or what happens to it in the tww but when I first made this post back trying for LO1 I got spotting on 4&5dpo with a extremly faint line on 5dpo (which I ignored as imagination at the time) then a further stronger line on 7dpo with further spotting on 8dpo and a pregnant on the digital test at 9dpo with further spotting on and off for the next 2 weeks.
Other then that I had no real "typical" symptoms at all only constapation and LOTS of watery cm.

Thanks for updating me! So few people actually do. Helps me a little bit. I'm going to hold out and not test til next weekend. Don't have any tests in the house, so it makes it a bit easier to hold out! lol

I am super excited that I found this post! I am at 4DPO and I have been crampy since ovulation. I have been experiencing just the tiniest amount of pink discharge mixed in with my creamy CM.

I am so worried....and praying that it is implantation bleeding. Do you guys think its possible this early?:wacko:

Im glad I found this thread. I had a temp drop today at 4 dpo. Most places I read said implantation cant happen this early. I had cramping off and on today with pinching in my uterus...I was also oddly teary for some reason..i hardly ever cry so not sure what thats about..maybe due to a high drop in my hormones if that's what caused the low dip? I also had no desire to eat...not like me. We'll see what happens. Its my first month temping so it has me pretty excited lol

well im about 7-8DPO ive had no implantation bleeding dont think this month is going to be my month but theres always next month

I also learned while going through all this temping stuff, that sometimes between 2/3-4/5 dpo women can have an estrogen surge which will cause your temp to drop and go back up usually the next day.

I HAD A POSTIVE OVULATION TEST THE VENING OF 1/26 AND I HAD WHAT I BELIEVE TO BE OVULATION CRAMPING ON 1/28. I THEN HAD CRAMPING AGAIN ON 2/1 WHICH IS 4 DAYS PAST OVULATION. I HAVE HAD MY TUBES UNTIED AND THEY ARE SHORTER BECAUSE OF IT SO I THINK IT WAS IMPLANTATION CRAMPING. NOW AT 7 DPO I HAVE HEAVY SORE BREAST AND MY NIPPLES HAVE A BURNING SENSATION. i AM HOPING THIS MEANS I AM PREGNANT ANYONE ELSE EXPERIENCED THIS SO EARLY?

Its very hard to know. A few more days and you can test_! GL

Thanks for updating me! So few people actually do. Helps me a little bit. I'm going to hold out and not test til next weekend. Don't have any tests in the house, so it makes it a bit easier to hold out! lol

Just curious, was this the cycle you got your bfp in the end?

I love how this thread keeps popping back up every now and then :)

Phew, glad I found this. I was starting to worry that my day 5 spotting (day 11 bfp) might be ectopic if it was too early. Thanks ladies :)

Hi. Thanks for this thread. I also had some twitches on 5 Dpo and a drop of pinkish spotting. I don't know what to make of it. Other symptoms I have are bloating and increased appetite. would love to know more about this.

THANK YOU for this thread!!! I have been going insane all day! I am 4dpo and early this morning I started having some cramping on just the left side of my uterus. I have gone nuts researching. Some sites said that as early as 4 days is possible. I havent heard anything about it causing an issue if the egg implants so early. I had an ultrasound yesterday to check if i actually ov'd and i did, the doc said my uterine lining was great. He said the earliest I can test is Friday.

Has anyone had a bfp yet w early implantation?? I need some words of hope.

just wanted to add, i implanted on 5dpo :) (temp dip, positive test at 8dpo and a coldsore which i got with my first 2 kids)

good luck ladies x

So glad to read this! I had some dull cramps for several hours the evening of 4dpo and they have continued a little today. Also feeling kind of nauseated tonight (always had night time "morning sickness" with my angel). Trying not to get my hopes up but I really feel like this might be it! Fingers crossed for my rainbow!

I had a temp dip at 5dpo and am now 8dpo, don't feel pregnant though :-( x

Hi, love this thread... Congratulations to everyone on their :bfp:s so far.
I had horrible cramps that woke me up at 4dpo... I too have a temp dip at 5dpo and this morning they have shot up to the highest temp yet. Also had a headache all yesterday until this morning. I hope is all good signs!!
GL to everyone :dust: x x x

Hello,

I know this is an old thread but i found it while googling so thought i'd share my experience to the archive in hopes of helping future gogglers.

I believe implantation occurred between 5dpo - 6dpo. My timeline is as follows:

5dpo - sharpish cramps on my left side
6dpo - cramping subsided to throbbing
7dpo - dark brown spotting
8dpo - faint bfp
9dpo - visible bfp

I am praying for a sticky, healthy pregnancy :). Goodluck to all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->