Is 5dpo too soon for symptoms?

ladysarcasma

Reaction score
I am 7 months past my second c-section, and I'm a little scared going through this so early. But if anyone has thoughts, I'd really like to know.

I believe I am currently 5 dpo today. Since the day after ovulation, I have been getting menstrual-like cramps and pulling sensations in my lower belly. I noticed at about 2 dpo, the veins in my breasts were bright and very visible. They still are.

Today, the cramps have not stopped. They're dull and achy and I feel like I'm actually having AF. I keep going to the bathroom to see if I'm bleeding because it feels like I am, but I'm 9 days early for AF right now.

I'm gassy and emotional. I have been having headaches on and off and it looks like I can see my pulse in my abdomen (weird)! My breasts are a little heavy and kind of tingly and strange like they felt when I was still nursing (I stopped breastfeeding about 2 months ago).

*TMI* I'm kind of itchy down below, as well.

I DTD on ovulation day, and for two days after, which my charts say were fertile days, but I used the (unreliable) pull out method and I'm imagining now that it failed.

Has anyone had these symptoms before? Is it too early to feel this? Please help with any advice you may have.

I am 7 months past my second c-section, and I'm a little scared going through this so early. But if anyone has thoughts, I'd really like to know.

I believe I am currently 5 dpo today. Since the day after ovulation, I have been getting menstrual-like cramps and pulling sensations in my lower belly. I noticed at about 2 dpo, the veins in my breasts were bright and very visible. They still are.

Today, the cramps have not stopped. They're dull and achy and I feel like I'm actually having AF. I keep going to the bathroom to see if I'm bleeding because it feels like I am, but I'm 9 days early for AF right now.

I'm gassy and emotional. I have been having headaches on and off and it looks like I can see my pulse in my abdomen (weird)! My breasts are a little heavy and kind of tingly and strange like they felt when I was still nursing (I stopped breastfeeding about 2 months ago).

*TMI* I'm kind of itchy down below, as well.

I DTD on ovulation day, and for two days after, which my charts say were fertile days, but I used the (unreliable) pull out method and I'm imagining now that it failed.

Has anyone had these symptoms before? Is it too early to feel this? Please help with any advice you may have.

Hi:flower:
I'm not sure really, this is my first proper month TTC and I'm currently 6dpo. for 3 days I've had sore nipples which I never get and today feel so light headed and dizzy. x

People might call us crazy, and AF could be right round the corner.. But I feel exactly the same, even the tmi itching occurred for me yesterday :winkwink: I don't think its a symptom but a little ironic lol.:shrug:

https://www.twoweekwait.com/bfpsymptoms/dpo/index.html

This might make you feel more hopeful?

I hate to be a downer, but most of those symptoms can just be caused by the progesterone that's released after ovulation, and not be due to pregnancy. The general consensus seems to be that the earliest an embryo can implant is 6DPO, so you really can't have any true pregnancy symptoms until that happens.

I know how easy it is to think that every little thing must be a sign, I'm 6PDO myself right now, but it just gets your hopes up. Try to relax and give it a few more days.

I hope this does turn out to be your month!

You're not a downer :) like I said the thought scares me quite a bit at this time. So I'm just going to relax and whatever comes of it is what it is :) I kind of thought it was too soon anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->