Is a cold a good sign?

kezzaside

Reaction score
Iv had this cold come on all of a sudden which is weird because it usually builds up and I know I'm going to be ill?

My best friend had a cold before her BFP. I'm not saying its a for sure sign but that's her experience lol

I had a cold just before my last BFP. I had a really bad sore throat .

I had an awful cold right before I found out I was pregnant last. Funny thing is I just came down with something today out of nowhere but I don't think I'm pregnant yet since I just got AF last week! It could be a sign good luck! :)

It's said that the body will lower it's immune system while the bean is in it's first stages of creation so that your immune system doesn't 'fight off' this 'new intruder'. I had a wicked bad cold leading up to my last pregnancy, but sadly it ended in ectopic with tube removal.

I'm not saying that getting a cold during your TWW is a bad thing. It could be a very good thing, and it is VERY common for pregnant women.

Good luck!!

I had a terrible cold in the week before I got my bfp.

ive had sneezing on a daily basis since conception to this very moment today but it did not feel like a cold at all. its normally in the morning when i wake up and right when i start getting sleepy to go to bed. i never even thought it was a pregnancy symptom as my pregnancy was a big surprise!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->