• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is all this normal ?

Stacey_89

Team PINK
Reaction score
So since my loss in may may periods have been all over the place so im not too sure when to expect AF, she should be here in early feb.

But anywayz the past 4 days or so iv had cramps in both sides and sometimes they are pretty sharp. Iv had ALOT of cm, sometimes i can actualy feel it leaking out of me ( sorry tmi ) my underwear gets soaked !

I know alot of people have told me that it could be Ovualtion.... But i thought i had alrede Ovulated thats all.
And the past few mornings i have felt sick with horrible headaches

Just rele not been feeling myself this week !!

Anyone else feel crap ? lol
rele trying to stop myself from thinking " maybe im pregnant" cuz i just know this wont be my month

I'm in that boat with you - I've had horrible nausea since Tuesday. Haven't had to put my head in the toilet yet, though it's come close. Still, no aches or fever like with the flu.

There better be a baby in there if I'm going to feel like this!!

Ha pretty much everything you just said could have come right out of my mouth!! I don't feel quite "like crap" but I definitely feel weird, not myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->