Is anybody...

P

Pudding-x123

Experiencing swollen ankles...AAAALLL the time? Even when you haven't even walked for hours?
OH call's them Cankles lol He even called me an Effelump (sp) the other day! How rude:rofl::rofl:

i thought mine looked a bit fatter today! not gonna mention it to hubby tho as he will start coming out with names like your OH too! Im already getting called rhino :rofl:

yeah right from 12 weeks or so.

I have 2 varieties, the just swollen cankles (can feel the bone) and the elephant foot (can't feel the bone).

I haven't experienced this yet but I know it must be coming soon because my hands are starting to swell up at odd times. :hugs::hugs: for you! I read drinking more water and fluids could help with swelling. I'm not sure if this is true but it may be worth a shot!

I've had one swollen ankle today and yesterday, but that's because I hit it on the side of the truck when I was getting in. It's hurting like heck to walk and stand on it though. But no, my feet and ankles just feel swollen when I've been standing for too long (walking isn't even as bad as standing).

my feet and ankles are so puffy and swollen that i can no longer get my shoes on in the morning:( everyone including boyf is finding it extremely amusing. im NOT! i have CLOWN FEET!!!
hope everyone is well:):):)
xxx

Mine are starting to. The last few days I've really noticed a line getting made round my ankles by my socks, which is not attractive, and it can get quite bad if I've stood up or walked about for too long. I just go and lie in the bath for an hour or so with a book, and they seem to sort themselves out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->