is anyone a few days away for suspected ovulation?

hiya girls hope your all well think I had my positive yesterday just done one and its lighter so I am in tww now xx

Attachments

• cd 15 top cd 16 bottom.jpg
    cd 15 top cd 16 bottom.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 2
hiya girls hope your all well think I had my positive yesterday just done one and its lighter so I am in tww now xx

I got positive yesterday even darker today so when would you start counting dpo?

Can be in 2ww together 😄.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 2
1dpo for u then tomorrow love I will be 1dpo ye we can be hun xx

I got positive yesterday even darker today so when would you start counting dpo?

hiya hun when your ewcm goes that's when you start to count hun I am 1 dpo mine has gone today xx

hiya hun when your ewcm goes that's when you start to count hun I am 1 dpo mine has gone today xx

Hi.
Thanks for reply. I had tons ewcm for 2 days now nothing but really dark opk? First ovulation since MC.
X

aww that's great hun back on track then mine was dark yesterday a lot lighter today so I am 1 dpo think u will be 1 dpo tomorrow xx

Yes that's what I was thinking. The long 2ww can begin.

Gl to you :dust:

Dtrisha, how is it going?

Ricschick, thank you! Unfortunately a/f came the day she was expected. I was having lunch with my pregnant (with her 6th child) friend and she said well, if your period has not started yet....Shortly after that, I went to the bathroom, and there it was. :(((

Helena_ I'm not sure right now. DH will be out of town the week I ovulate this month so this month is totally out. Might just try not to focus on it for a while.
Not sure if I'll succeed with that but it is what it is. Maybe I'll keep learning more ways to improve making a fertile body for the baby to live in. Idk.

Aayla, hoping for some good news from you!! *baby dust*!

Thank you, Caz. No dice this month though.

Hey fertile flower! I'm doing alright. Just super tired all day long and peeing a lot lol. How are you ?!

hope your all well girls just got back from uniform shopping just chilling eating tea when tea is settled going to do a 30 minute run then chill for the night xxx

That's where I went today only managed to get a pair of Tracksuit bottoms and 1 pair of school schools! :( will have to venture out again!

Not feeling much atm but am a little snappy!

don't no whats going on with me done another opk today and look weird my positive was cd15 what do u think girls xxx

Attachments

• cde 15 cd 16 cd 17.jpg
    cde 15 cd 16 cd 17.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 4
That's where I went today only managed to get a pair of Tracksuit bottoms and 1 pair of school schools! :( will have to venture out again!

Not feeling much atm but am a little snappy!

I just got his pants and blazer just need bag pens now then done xx

Hi girls! I am new to this.... so CD1 for me was August 14th...we ttc on CD8 (I know very unlikely for it to happen) and I tested with advanced clearblue OPK CD12 and got a O, then CD13 got a flashing smiley, CD15 I got a flashing smiley again... im confused...if we ttc tonight which is CD15 do I still have a shot? Thanks!!! oh and ive been using Vitex bc ive had irregular periods like 30,38,39 day cycles... also, got all my hormone blood work and looks like I have a lot of healthy eggs.... any feedback is appreciated!:baby:

I might be back here very quickly. It's my first cycle of femara and i got a pos opk today at cd 9. I have an ultrasound tomorrow, so I'll find out if it's a real pos or false one

Attachments

• 20150830_150717-1.jpg
    20150830_150717-1.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 2
How is it going for you ladies?
I took some time off from the forums due to overload of work and also not feeling too positive about this process and it's potential for success.

I see this thread has not been updated in quite some time, I would love to know if there are any lucky BFP's?

Me, I just got a positive OPK smiley after two days of smiling once, but I am on day 6cd so I am not sure what to believe. But it moved me to tears because it's been the first CLEAR + I've had. We had already bd'd once so did it a second time in the afternoon.

I'm nearing the end of a medicated tww. 13dpo and negative tests. But my damn period won't come. My lp is usually 12 days.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-09-22-22-50-41.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-09-22-22-50-41.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member