is anyone a few days away for suspected ovulation?

think I am going to ovulate soon had some ewcm so going to bd tonight just in case I will do a opk tomorrow morning xx

Rischick - yay thank you. A lot of people say they do so in hoping it's a good sign!

Well things doesn't feel as good for me today.
I took a dollar test and it was negative. Well, the colors dried out weirdly but there is no definite positive for sure as it would have been if the previous ones was truly accurate. Unless it's a dud but I doubt that. I also don't really
feel anything anymore.
Just regular period cramps. Not even that bloated anymore.

I haven't allowed any bd'ing since a few days after expected O as to not interrupt implantation, or increase risk for infection etc etc. I finally said yes last night so we bd'd a few times since then so now I am in pain from that also. At least DH is smiling.
He was very, very sweet today before leaving for work and finally took everything a bit more serious than "it will happen". Said maybe I should go see a Dr and make sure everything is checking out. So that felt nice at least.

But yeah, I know my period is not due for another 3 days and I still never get it this early but I sure feel out today and after the negative test also. Ugh. I try to remain positive, but I feel :/

I took another test and negative, but I had my appointment today. My uterus looks like it has fibroids, so I'll be getting more tests and possibly removing them not this upcoming but the cycle after that. I should get a period tomorrow, friday, or saturday. I have to call my clinic and get a baseline ultrasound, then I'll start femera and hopefully pop an egg or two out! My thyroid is a tiny bit elevated too, nothing horrible, but I'll be taking medication for that as well. Getting the appointment this morning was a bit of a nightmare because of a huge insurance mix up this morning and I almost paid $400 out of pocket, but it all got worked out and now I'm actually wishing for my period to come tomorrow!

hiya girls hope your all well cd13 for me done a opk faint line so not yet I have had ewcm today just done me work out for the day insane abs going to bath me dd then chill for the night hers my opk xx

Attachments

• 20150821_191232.jpg
    20150821_191232.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 1
Fertile flower- I'm really sorry you're feeling down :( it's not easy to feel positive about making a baby when nothing is happening. I know I only tried two month but that was the hardest two month to feel positive when you never know if you can even have kids. If you need support were here for you. If you feel the need to see a doctor I think you should just to make sure everything is tuning ok and maybe they will have tips as far as having a child. Hugs to you!

you will get there fertile flower I think if you think of it to much it wont happen xx

Dtrisha Thank you my friend!! :) It does make me happy to know you are having a bean!! I am in a better mood today! The a/f cramps are gone, I feel calm and still pregnant. Took two more dollar tests and had faint lines. Could still be evaps but who knows? Period is due tomorrow and I'm usually moody with terrible cramps the day before and the day of. Feeling pretty good now and bd'ing with DH felt different too, physically. So maybe....YAY!

Caz & Bob thanks! But I didn't think about it for 38 years and nothing happened also. I feel I need to be proactive and engaged now. :) Much love to you!

Fertile flower do you have picture? Mine were SO faint for a few days and then a few days later it for a little darker and then I felt pregnant cause things felt different. So I think you should keep testing ! No AF for me today so I know I'm in :). Sorry not trying to brag just excited. Doctor appointment in a week.

Dtrisha only the one I posted about 3 days ago. They all look similar to that one. Faint but def. pink lines. The camera doesn't pick them up well though, they are a lot clearer to the eye. Definitely more than squinters but not worth trying to take photos of.

My period is due today, but I have no cramps at all right now. Usually I have severe cramps, moody and diarrhea. Now I have no cramps, constipated and mellow. Sorry if that's tmi, but on a forum like this I think everyone ought to be comfortable talking about any kind of body function because surely we'll all have to deal with most of them when having a baby.

I did not test yesterday. If my period does not start by this afternoon I'm picking up one of those frer gold ones someone recommended. I've read some stories about women who doesn't get a BFP until they are 8-10 weeks into pregnancy, and a few who doesn't get them at all and still have healthy pregnancies and babies.

How are you feeling now that you know for certain? What emotions and what physical symptoms do you have? So happy for you!! What would you say has been your strongest indicator that you were pregnant?

I hope af stays away fertile!!!!!

cramps have finally gone for me still don't really no if ov but I did have ewcm and bad cramps so fx I did!

hiya girls hope your all well done another opk going darker we haven't had time bd with my dd being ill shes got tonsilits and croup but we are going to try it later her you opks cd13 cd14 cd14 I am today I have had ewcm again today xx

Attachments

• cd13.jpg
    cd13.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 2
  • cd14.jpg
    cd14.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 2
9DPO: took a FRER this morning. BFN. Not feeling any symptoms anymore. except oily skin. Anyone could touch my face and feel it. Kinda gross. It's still quite early though so I'm not totally thinking I am out. I have enough FRERs to last until 14DPO and then I am requesting a blood test. May request one monday.

Fertile flower it sounds promising. Keep me updated in curious.

Congrats, dtrisha!!!

I'm sorry that you're having a rough time, fertile. Are you planning on making a drs appointment?

Af finally came this morning. I have an ultrasound on Monday and then I start femera that day. Very excited!!!

cd 15 nice line today very positive this one bd last night and again tonight x x

Attachments

• cd15.jpg
    cd15.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 2
good luck caz!! looks positive to me!!!

I took a test this afternoon bfn as expected.
IMG_6126.jpg

IMG_6127.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->