is anyone a few days away for suspected ovulation?

Dtrisha- i don't think i see anything. Sorry :( maybe try different lighting?

I'm just going to leave it I guess. I'll just try again a different day or just wait for Friday since that's when AF is due. Thanks anyway

Postin because I swear I still see a line ?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 9
Or this one? Sorry ladies I keep posting.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 8
I don't see it but I have a hard time seeing lines on those tests. I've never taken them so I am not sure where the line is supposed to be.

Dtrisha, I can't see anything. Don't be discouraged though it's still really early and in my experience trying to take pics of the tests are superhard because the lines are just not showing up as they do to the naked eye. I just took that CVS brand test that I was going to return because I've read too many bad reviews about it. The one with blue dye and only 50 in sensitivity. Well, I took it instead and there was a faint positive right away. A squinter though, so I opened up the test to remove the plastic from glaring in my eyes and obscuring my view and there it still was, a faint line! However, it's too faint to be picked up by the camera. Fainter than the last positive I posted yesterday. I have heard that these tests are not very reliable at all though, so I still can't be sure!!
It's driving me nuts! Lesson learned for next time if there is one, no more early testing!!
I still very much feel pregnant. Woke up slightly nauseous and with cramps similar to a/f. A lot of CM which is a good sign for me because it's different than previous months.

Helena_ Thank you for always being so helpful and giving good advice. I much baby dust to you!!

Fertile flower- that's so exciting! But yeah it's to hard to see. If I don't start Friday I will go buy a different test. Theses ones are hard to tell. So will see :) I'm hoping it's a god sign. But I'm happy for you ! So it's your BFP?? What dpo are you and when were you when you got a faint line. I've been getting this same line for a day and a half. Is that normal ?

Helena I emailed you again. I hope you don't mind !

Blue dyes tend to give a faint line always, so they really suck, but your test yesterday looked positive to me!

I still don't see the line on the emailed ones. How many dpo are you now?

Who's looked positive? Mines not a blue dye. I'm 11dpo.

Dtrisha I wish I knew, but I have no idea if I am BFP or not for certain.
The lines are not strong enough to be a clear positive. I do feel like a/f is going to start early, but I also know that a lot of women feels the same way and experience the same cramps and end up being BFP.

I go from thinking I am pregnant for sure and super excited and happy to absolutely miserable thinking my period is coming and bawling my eyes out. lol I do get emotional the two days before my period so that doesn't reveal any certain signs either.

But I've had about 20/22 common signs this month, many very different that I've never experienced before. So I would bet that the egg was fertilized at least. If it implanted, not sure yet. A lot of the symptoms I had has gone away by now, too. But I read that is common as well.

If a/f does show up (not due for another 4 days and is never THIS early,ever) I am definitely ready for a glass of wine, or two or a bottle!
I gave up wine three months ago when we got serious about ttc'ing but if this is not successful with all the things I've done to create the perfect environment and the right on time bd'ing and all these symptoms then I seriously do not what I could do more as far as naturally getting pregnant. I've done so much research my regimen should be successful unless there is something hidden medically that I am not aware of.

I did a test on my eggs and they are fine with no signs of aging having effected them, DH is fertile and fine.

Idk, I feel like this month is make or break. I know that sounds drastic but, this has to be it! Everything was timed and executed perfectly and with great joy and little stress. All signs are here. But these faint BFP's or evaps together with last two days a/f approaching feelings I am just not sure, at all. These last days before knowing for sure are torture.

Sorry for the novel. I know I tend to get too focused on myself and this journey because it is so important to me. I know yours is just as important to you and I hope we both will be super joyful before this week is over.

How many cycles have you been trying? I know it's hard. I said if I don't conceive this month in buying a bottle of wine as well. I stopped drinking right after our wedding in June because we were going to try to conceive. So will see. But I don't think you should give up. Maybe take a little break? Or just bd when you feel like it and not calculate it out and see what happens? I really hope it's your month! Baby dust

Ttc is so, so hard. It took me years and losses to have my daughter. Now i feel like I'm at square one and it's sort of intimidating. I'm sorry you're feeling down, but I say cheer up and carry on. It will happen and probably before you know it. Believe me, when you finally have that baby, you'll mostly forget the hurt of ttc.

Seems I'm also in the maybe pregnant club. I took a test this evening and it's very faint but maybe there? I'm not counting anything until it's a clear positive. I'm not feeling it this month, so I very much doubt it is a positive

Helena- I hope so! That's how I feel for sure. It's so hard to tell. Ugh. Why is it so hard.

Thanks ladies!

Now I am looking at my chart and considering different scenarios.
On WebMD's 3 month calculator it puts my O day to the 10th. WAAAYYY after
I thought it was on the 5th and 2-3 days after the other calculators which gives me 7th-8th.

But, I also had a string of EWMC on the 10th of all days, which I have not had more than once in my life before, together with the increased cm 4 days before that. But I thought that was all because I was already fertilized when that was happening.

The more I read, the more confused I am. Only time will tell. A few more days.

Hugs and baby dust to you lovely ladies!

I know I'm always reading up but nothing seems to help lol. Hope you're BFP is soon! I'll be letting you ladies know on Friday if AF shows or not. Im always regular are you ladies ?

Does anyone see this ?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 10

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member