Is anyone else 5dpo? Any symptons yet?

been at work for 8 hours, the cramps are still there (allbeit fanitly) and now my BBs have grown... in 8 hours! feel like they are pressing up against the inside of my bra!
Probably just AF getting herself ready for her visit...:D

When Will You All Be Testing This Month Ladies???????

geogem, I am 10DPO tomorrow and was going to do one tomorrow after work, but haven't decided yet... I'll see if I wonder towards the HPTs whilst out shopping tonight... My AF is due DPO13-15... Might be a little early, that's why I'm having second thoughts!

God my BBs are getting on my nerves now!!! :blush:

Gonna try and wait to test until af is late. Today is the first day I have not felt really tired in the afternoon and all my twinges have gone in tummy my boobs do not even feel as sore now so I dont want to test as I dont want the dissapointment.

I did cry watching Miley Cirus on GMTV this morning for no apparent reason so you never know.

Geogem - im due AF a week tomorrow, so wont test before, just avoids dissapointment! x

hi. i am new on this site. i am 11 dpo and had been having sxs but now im not sure if i am imagining them or not. my bbs are still full and cp is h&s but we will just wait and see. anyone testing soon. oh have taken hpts and all -.:hissy:

Hi all. I'm new to this. I THINK I'm six DPO. We've only been married for one month Saturday, and this was my very first time paying attention to ovulation, CM, etc. I bought an OPK and used it, based on my approximate ovulation time and it was right. I'm pretty regular. I'm 29, DH is 37. I didn't even know there was a 2 WW, til I looked it up. Hee hee. And I realized I'm not alone in this waiting game! THANK goodness!!
Trying to remain objective in my symptoms. Main symptom has been extreme bloating, which I never get except the day after AF shows. We'll see.....good luck!
GL hope you get a honeymoon BFP :p
Me and DH got married last month as well, on the 11th. We totally forgot what the date was when we made the reservations (we eloped after lots of problems planning our big wedding).

oh no!! sorry to hear that - dont get too disheartened you never know!!
This could have just changed because you were tired.
I hope you get a nice surprise soon.
xx
I am hoping that is the case, but I figure not to get too excited over something because then I cant be as upset if it doesn't happen.

oh FFS!!!

Just when I thought signs had all dropped off the cramping has started again!
only light, but ALWAYS there and now getting 'tugging' or 'pulling' every so often which feels really strange!

Also I am TOTALLY freezing again...I'm a warm person and everyone in the office is in shirts and T-Shirts... I'm wearing my blummin' coat!

Anyone else?
LP
xo

I got loads of cramps with my first son but none with my second, think I was still all stretched out.
I have been getting loads of shooting pains in my right boob right at the side its so sore.
I was getting a few twinges in my tummy but nothing for the past few days.
I keep asking for cramps just to confirm cause I know if I cramp prior to af there is a strong possiblity of me getting a bfp as I never get them until the red sea appears.
ive never had this pain in my boobs, my oh put his arm around me this morning and pressed against them
OMG I screamed like a dog who's tale had just been stood on!!!

Hi ladies...i'm new on here. Noticed u all swapping preg symptoms so thought i'd join u in ur 2ww! I'm ttc baby no.2, 2nd month of trying, I have IBS which is making me doubt my symptoms this month as they are so similar!! I'm on DPO10 today :witch: due 7th-10th Nov. Do you think its too early to have preg related symptoms?? My lower back & sides are aching, felt really queasy past couple of days, tired, bit of discharge (sorry tmi). No sore boobs tho!
Just hope its not the :witch: putting in an early appearance!
xx

who knows Laura.... symptom spotting is fun and annoying!! :D
there are a few of us on 10DPO today... come join us... and anyone else too! :D

Little Pickle's Cycle Buddies...

you can say that again...its so confusing!! xxx

yes and it never gets easier. sometimes (im lying, all the time) i wish i had the fertility of some of my friends. i am 12 dpo today my bbs were sore but not so much anymore. im pretty sure im out of the running for this month. i must say sometimes i feel so obsessed with ttc, its good to know that there are other women out there going through the same thing

damn the :witch:

I never thought I would say this but I am happy to let you know that this morning I ALMOST PUKED AGAIN!!!! Nausea is still here

hehe I know what u mean! Nausea sucks but if it means a sticky bean then woooohooo!

all sounding good girls, i still have no symptoms!! I do have creamy cm but thats it!!
oh well think i'm looking for a xmas bfp

praying for lots of :bfp:

hope the stork is bringing some to all of us this month

:pink:

Hi there ladies!!

Just a quick update!! I am currently 13dpo cd26 and as yet no symptoms apart from sore boobs!!
oh and very strange dreams which I dont think matters but thought I'd tell you anyway!!
Hope you are all okay waiting for some BFP's

good luck and baby dust

Hi Geogem...I'm on cd25 14dpo and had loads of symptoms last week but they seem to have died down a little this week :cry:
but like they say 'its not over til the:witch: turns up!' due between 7th & 10th!!!
Good Luck to you hunny xxxx :hugs:

I have no idea if or when I OV this month but if I did I would be around 5dpo now. I have had AF-like cramping for a week now, tender bbs (typical after OV) and this morning I woke up a little nauseous and just had a case of diarrhea (sorry, TMI!) If I'm not preggers I'm a little worried what is going on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->