Is anyone else being flirted with more now they are pregnant?!!

taperjeangirl

Reaction score
Wierd I know, but just recently i have been freaked out by the amount of random men that have asked me out for a drink. It has happened twice at work from delivery guys, a friend of a friend asked me to go out for dinner and last night i was in a taxi with my friend and the chat up lines this taxi driver was coming out with were just embarrassing! He was all dissapointed when I told him I already have a man in my life and my friend told him that the other thing that may dissapoint him is that I am nearly 6 months pregnant!

My baby belly is showing but depending on what I wear it can sometimes not be noticed, my friend says it's because I am blooming :blush:

Is anyone else getting this? Bloody men.:dohh:

Haha, I have noticed this too. I was in Primark the other day at the counter and was asked out for a drink by the cashier :rofl: and I have been getting the 'eye' more from men... even one of my colleagues who knows I am pregnant and in love with my man.

What i used to find amusin is they beep you in the car and there behind you, and then they get a glance of a side view:rofl: what i would wish for a camera!! x x

Yep im getting this but so is my OH! He reckons he is giving off a fertile vibe that is getting the girls excited! Bless

I've not been out and about much but when I am I do seem to have been getting more male attention than usual. But usually when I've been feeling hugely sick and desperately hurrying home in case I vomit int he street so it definitely isn't because I'm blooming! :rofl:

I put it down to fertile pheromones.

I've not been out and about much but when I am I do seem to have been getting more male attention than usual. But usually when I've been feeling hugely sick and desperately hurrying home in case I vomit int he street so it definitely isn't because I'm blooming! :rofl:

I put it down to fertile pheromones.

Lol i got my first Flirt when I was at work and about 15 weeks pregnant and had just thrown up! I looked like crap!

:rofl:

About the same amount! Which is crazy cause I though men see pregnant women like ticking time bombs of responsibility! I guess I'll never know hoe a man's brain works...:shrug:

I have noticed this! Left right and center. Too bad flirting doesn't mean anything haha

i work in a restaurant and when I was 16 weeks a guy said to me "can I have your number?" I said "sorry I have a boyfriend"!!!

He said "oh is it serious??" :dohh:

and I was like "well Im carrying his baby so I think it is"!!! :rofl:

needless to say he left pretty soon after!!

Oh yeah! This wasn't a pick-up line but somebody asked me if I smoke weed.. Bloody hell.

I have found this too, but I wonder if they see us as non-threatening now. They can step up the flirting abit, but they know it won't lead anywhere!

being pregnant has made me less self conscious and less shy, and because we really wanted this baby i'm dead happy all of the time... i think this makes you more 'approachable'. but it does make me laugh when they say something to your back, and when you swing round and they see your ENORMOUS bump, it makes me piss about laughing all the time, i could do that all day long. the look on their faces!!!!:rofl:

I wish this was the case, I haven't had any flirting at all!!! :hissy:

Me either. And I haven't been wolf whistled at or beeped at in months. :(

Lucky you! It just makes me scared and angry! Stupid men selfishly imposing themselves on everyone's lives.

Well..i realise this is a slightly different situation to everyone else but..before I went on maternity leave I worked in a fetish shop and the men LOVED me once I was pregnant.Honestly.I got so much attention.Obviously most of the customers were a bit weird anyway but they loved it.And my boss told me when she was pregnant she still went to fetish parties in rubber clothing and the men couldnt get enough of her...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->