Is anyone else constantly worried abouting a miscarriage?

I worried a lot with my first even though I never experienced any miscarriages then. With this pregnancy we tried for 18 months and experienced two chemicals so it made me extra paranoid! I couldn't even bring myself to post in here during first tri out of fear of something going wrong the minute I acknowledge it. I only told my mum and husband early on but waited to tell other family and friends after 11 weeks where as with my first everyone knew from very early on.

I also tested multiple times during the day up until 6 weeks!

I hope all goes well with your pregnancy :hugs:

Yes. And for some reason this time I just don't believe in peegnant. I keep forgetting. Which I worry could put baby at risk. This morning I went for a hot shower and it wasn't until my OH went in after me and noticed the water was a bit on the hot side that I remembered.

In my previous oregnancies I thought about the baby all the time. This time I just don't seem to think about it as much maybe to protect myself but Its scary too as I feel I could forget and eat something/do something that could be harmful to it. Obviously I know that's unlikely but as my last oregnancies were a constant thinking of the baby it's just strange this time.

I don't know how to overcome this and to become more bonded.

Are hot showers not allowed in pregnancy??

Yes. And for some reason this time I just don't believe in peegnant. I keep forgetting. Which I worry could put baby at risk. This morning I went for a hot shower and it wasn't until my OH went in after me and noticed the water was a bit on the hot side that I remembered.

In my previous oregnancies I thought about the baby all the time. This time I just don't seem to think about it as much maybe to protect myself but Its scary too as I feel I could forget and eat something/do something that could be harmful to it. Obviously I know that's unlikely but as my last oregnancies were a constant thinking of the baby it's just strange this time.

I don't know how to overcome this and to become more bonded.

Are hot showers not allowed in pregnancy??

Sorry didn't mean to worry you. I mean really hot - I like my baths and showers really hot. I automatically adjust this to a lower temp when pregnant as I know it's not good to raise the body temperature too much.

I think the main worry is with hot baths but my usual showers I feel are too hot for pregnancy too which is why I adjust it to a cooler temp. The issue is this time is that my mind isn't as focused on the pregnancy as it has been and the shower example was just an example! I also order food without thinking "is this safe?" Where as before my food choices were well thought out around baby.

My doctor said that hot showers and even baths are fine. What you don't want to do is keep your core temperature elevated for a prolonged period of time, hence no hot tubs. Regular bath, water cools.

Ah yes I've heard of jacuzzi not being allowed before.

Kmx, you didn't worry me at all, I was just curious lol x

hey gals, first saying congrats to everyone :)

I keep going back and forth between being excited and being terrified its going to be another mc. Today i've had horrible lower back pain and its really freaking me out. Has anyone had this too?

I'm also terrified... After two back to back chemicals I wasn't expecting this cycle to happen, but it did, and I'm excited because although we've only been trying 6 months I've wanted this since lo was about 16mo! I'm just wishing the weeks away! Every time I go to the loo I have to check, can't help it! I'm hoping it gets better ��

I can relate. I'm extremely excited about this pregnancy but i do have this feeling of dread every time i go pee just in case theres blood. A girl at my work had a miscarriage lately and it worries me. Theres also like 5 pregnant girls at work and when you hear the statistics it does worry me but I'm trying to not listen to the doubt because i don't want to get worried.. no point in worrying about something you can't change after all. Just need to hope for the best x

I'm worried about a mc again. I'm 8+3, had a scan 6+2 and 7+1 and all was well. Hb was 141 at 7+1. Heard baby on Doppler this morning with Good HB. But I've had 4 miscarriages: 7 weeks, 7.5 weeks, 5 weeks and 6 weeks. So obviously I'm very worried. Next scan is Thursday so I'm praying all is well then. I just want to be done with these 12-14 weeks so the fear can go away some. I wish there was an easier way to cope with the fears.

MoBaby - my scan is also on Thursday it seems so far away. I had a great heart beat at my 8 week scan. but can't get it at home with my doppler yet. I think i'll stop trying until like 12-14 weeks

It does seem ages away! And we've had poor weather so been indoors which is making time pass slow. Good luck at your scan!

Swimmyj, I've had horrid back ache too. I don't remember having lower back pain before, usually just the shoulders!

It started a few days ago, I've been to the masseuse twice, added heating pads and magnesium. It's a bit better, but still hurts every time I sneeze (20 x day) or retch (5 x day).

mine seems to be a little better today :) 5 more days till my scan so I guess we will see how things are going i'm getting nervous again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->