Is anyone else fed up of hey jude

Missy86

Family complete
Reaction score
I am sick to the back teeth of it

Every time we have a important event they wheel out macca :dohh::dohh:

Yeah there are plenty of other british artists who get overlooked because it's always him.

We didn't watch the opening ceremony, but we switched on right at the end and caught the awful awful "performance" by McCartney.

By all accounts it was very good until he ruined it. I agree entirely about "hey Jude" - it's a pretty mediocre song at best and he really should retire with what grace he has left - his voice (not that he had much of one in the first place imo) has gone completely.

They could have got any number of people - Coldplay, Oasis (if they'd talk to each other)... The Who, David Bowie, The Rolling Stones, Muse - the list is endless, yet it's boring boring Macca every single time.

If only Freddie Mercury were still with us - then we could have dispensed with the opening ceremony altogether and just had a Queen concert... now THAT would have been rock and roll!!

*yawn* so old and tired, the song is so done, I personally hate it, I'm not a fan of him anyway and this song pisses me off everytime it's played.

And didn't he look really old????

I think Bowie would have been good or the stones

I'm pretty sure he's kept on ice until they need him for all these events, along with pretty much everyone else they keep for these events :dohh: it'd be nice to see some new faces not the same old ones!

I second Bowie. It should've been the Thin White Duke to see us out, but no...the hair-dyed, possibly toupeed, face-lifted and very strange looking Macca was wheeled out for a cringeworthy performance. Bowie would've tipped him into a cocked hat.

I hate Hey Jude too. It sounds like a funeral dirge.

Aw goodness I agree so much missy

He's just as annoying as his ex wife.

My vote is for Bowie too!

*yawn* so old and tired, the song is so done, I personally hate it, I'm not a fan of him anyway and this song pisses me off everytime it's played.

And didn't he look really old????

Oh god, I totally agree! I said last night I'm surprised they let him out of the home so late at night.
He seems to age 10 years every time I see him.

Oh man I would have loved to have seen Bowie there

Hey Jude really is one of the most boring songs ever

I HATE Paul McCartney.
His face.
His voice.
& i'll probably be burnt at the stake but...

I THINK THE MUSIC IS SHIT.

There i said it, i feel better :smug:
I also hate the mans hair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back