Is anyone else finding Xmas really hard this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

monkee12

Reaction score
My oldest is nearly 7 years old and I'm struggling on what to get her, she isn't really into dolls anymore and likes things like winx club and victorious, any idea's on what you would buy a 7 year old girl? I'm really struggling this year on idea's x

Does she need anything for outdoors like a new bike or scooter? My seven year old neice is getting one of them carla dolls. I think thats the name all her class are getting them.

My 7 yr old is still into Barbie dolls so other than that she is getting;
Roller skates
Board games
Games for the Wii u
Puzzles
Make up
Jewelry
And crafty stuff

My niece loves monster high dolls, crafts, loom bands, clothes, jewellery, hair accessories. Would she like books, puzzles, or board games?

It's mainly going to be lego this year for DD1 and some crafty bits, I'm going to throw her the Argos and smyths catalogs and see what she wants!!

My daughter is 7 just after christmas, this year I've gone for lego friends, sylvanian, rainbow magic books and the nerf rebelle range.
Hama beads seem to be her favourite craft at the minute, do you have them? x

She doesn't look after stuff so it's hard on getting her things that she will look after, she has about 30,000 loom bands so doesn't need them, she likes barbie still but I've already ordered her the new barbie and the secret door DVD and Alexa doll. She has a bike, scooter, hoop, ankle skip and is having a trampoline for her birthday and we don't have a big garden so can't get much else for that. She has a big drawer full of paper, stampers, pens and other art stuff :-( now she likes victorious though there isn't much out there that themed so I'm stuck x

My DD has just turned 7, ive mostly got her craft stuff this year as i was struggling! Ive got her:

*Craft Box* consisting of:
42x Berol pens
Glitter Crayons
8 Glitter & Scented Gel Pens
Scented Marker Pens
12x Crayola Super Tips
48x Crayola Crayons (going to melt down into shapes)
12x Crayola Pencils
2x Berol handwriting pens
Lipstick Rubber
Pink Ruler

Lego Rapunzel Tower
Disney Frozen Magical Lights Palace
Lego Ariel Magical Kiss
Lego plate
Buzzing Brains Wooden Cake Stand Set
Ariel castle play set
Rapunzel Wedding Party
Snowflake Silverlit DigiBird
Lego Merida Highland Games
Frozen stamp set
4x Frozen jigsaw
Disney Frozen Colouring
Disney Princess Activity Pack
Spirograph
Rosebud Wedding set
Hama bead star & heart frames
Fairytale Stencils
2x Fragranced loom bands

My DD is 7 and recently grown pretty much out of the Barbie/Disney Princess phase she was into for years. My list for her involves a lot of Lego, American Girl, Monster/Ever After High (not the dolls so much but other products from the lines), CD's/DVD's, craft things, video games for our 360, Furreal Friends, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back