Is anyone else nervous of the ice and snow that will be here when baby arrives?

i'm lucky the hospital is a few minute drive by car... under a min by blue lights

6 months in one way seems so long off... and in another its a blink of an eye

I dont expect to be going out much being heavily pregnant with 2 toddlers in tow lol and when i do it will be with DH. hopefully the snow wont caus too many problems got bad where we are last year and we were trying to move into this house but the agents couldnt get anyone out to do the gas safety check so we moved in late

That's definitely a worry for me!! I'm due Jan 15th and I'm so clumsy normally!! Also my mum's told me stories of her just randomly falling over while heavily pregnant!!

yeh me and my wife have been talking bout what will happen wi the weather, and im in scotland right on the west coast where we get the brunt of the atlantic so its always extremely cold in winter and its not the snow thats bothering me as much its the ice!! i thankfully have never fell on the ice but being heavy preggers its already hard to walk so i think il be hibernting til spring wi this one lol

I'm due beginning of January. I live in Wisconsin and commute 30 miles each way to work. I'm terrified of ice/snow!

Im due 28th of december, aslong as this baby doesnt come on the 25th i want my crimbo dinner and xmas pud and for it not to pelt down with snow like last year lol

im more worried about getting to the hospital if the roads are bad, im in cornwall and they are rubbish at being prepared for the snow and ice.. worried i'll end up having baby in the car arghhhhhhhhh

yeah they closed the routes from my place to the hospital last year at one point when it got bad :( hope that doesnt happen when im in labor

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->