Is anyone else parched all the time?

RebeccaR19

Reaction score
I am going through so much water it is unreal! I drank 2 liters yesterday.

I am thirsty a lot but not that much. Is it too early for gestational diabetes? Might want to get checked out.

Yes I'm feeling a bit like this the last couple of days. I'm not very good at drinking water so I really have to force myself:nope:

In this pregnancy and with dd1 i have been up several times through the night needing water. I think it's quite normal, your body is using lots more water, and because of your hormones you are peeing more than normal too. Just keep drinking as much water as possible. With last preg, this was another annoying first tri symptom which had disappeared by about 14 weeks :)

YES!! I was just gonna make a thread about it :p I've got through about 3 litres today. I read somewhere that it's normal, and you need more water in pregnancy.

Yes been drinking 2-3 litres a day and waking in night for water think it's the heat too

yes both pregnancies

it should have been my biggest clue this time!

Yes, that is what I was saying the full week before I got BFP, before I suspected anything. Soo thirsty!

Oooh apparently it's cos One of the early pregnancy hormones is very similar to the hormone that makes you thirsty. Some people are a lot more sensitive to the similarity than others.

This is me! I kid you not I filled an empty milk carton with ice water and drank 3 of them that day. I'm on my second at the moment... I'm just so damn thirsty!!!

I'm thirsty constantly (w/no gestational diabetes). I don't go anywhere without my water bottle. It's a struggle. It makes sense that our bodies would need a little more water right now though. It's doing a lot of extra work.

I'm thirsty constantly (w/no gestational diabetes). I don't go anywhere without my water bottle. It's a struggle. It makes sense that our bodies would need a little more water right now though. It's doing a lot of extra work.

I'm nearly 18 weeks and it's not just early pregnancy still like it now lol

Emma

It was one of the things that made me suspect I was pregnant before I found out I was!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->