Is anyone else seriously bloated!?

beclou94

Reaction score
I can't fit in my jeans already, I'm only 5 weeks tomorrow. I'm so bloated it's ridiculous. Please say I'm not the only one? :haha: Bloated, crampy and exhausted. :sleep:

I can't fit in my jeans already, I'm only 5 weeks tomorrow. I'm so bloated it's ridiculous. Please say I'm not the only one? :haha: Bloated, crampy and exhausted. :sleep:

Hi there , I was exactly the same, this is baby number 5 for me, I had cramps for almost 3 weeks and the bloat o.m.g. stretchy trousers was my friends lol.
Once the cramps went, the bloating eased off.
I'm now 11+ 4
Congratulations x

Hi there , I was exactly the same, this is baby number 5 for me, I had cramps for almost 3 weeks and the bloat o.m.g. stretchy trousers was my friends lol.
Once the cramps went, the bloating eased off.
I'm now 11+ 4
Congratulations x
This is baby number 5 for me too! I’ve had exactly the same, cramps and bloating. Thank you, I’m hoping it’ll ease off soon. Are you showing now? I’m wondering how quickly it’ll be this time around, as to how long I can hide it for! :haha: x

Yes oh my God I have been soooo bloated this whole pregnancy. I’m 9 weeks pregnant with baby number 4, but I had twins so it’s my third pregnancy. I’m so gassy it’s painful - Seems like I can’t eat anything without blowing up like a balloon. At my scan the sonographer said she couldn’t see my ovaries because of how gassy I am. I think it’s pretty common. Hoping it gets better once I get into the second trimester!

This is baby number 5 for me too! I’ve had exactly the same, cramps and bloating. Thank you, I’m hoping it’ll ease off soon. Are you showing now? I’m wondering how quickly it’ll be this time around, as to how long I can hide it for! :haha: x

It's been 4 years since my last baby and I've put on abit of weight but...my trousers are a bit tight now, uncomfortable to wear. So I think I am but im also hoping my chubbyness hides it abit longer lol.
No ones knows yet (other than hubby) this is also my first post talking about it !
My boobs on the other hand have ballooned up,no complaints there though but the pain.
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->