Is anyone else SICK of hearing about the middletons?!

S

Sparkes

I get that one day Kate will have a role in running our country...but really. What is the big deal about Pippa?!

I'm not sick of them. I think they're really sweet!

I'm pretty indifferent, I have no interest in the royal family so don't really pay a lot of attention to media coverage of them, I do think it's too much though and rather dull!

I'm fed up to the back teeth of them, especially Waity Katey.

She does nothing, Absolutely nothing apart from shop apparently. The only thing that gets written about are her clothes because there is nothing else to write about.

Here is a woman who is supposed to be a role model who has dropped a huge amount of weight, has never had a job and sat around on her arse waiting to get married... At least I get to be proud of the shoes I wear, I earnt the money to pay for them!

My OH also said he think she has a hugely punchable face whilst watching Wimbledon today.

Pippa.. Who cares? The mother.. Well.. Social climbing at it's most smug.. Money can't buy class clearly.

*climbs off soapbox* ;)

The mother.. Well.. Social climbing at it's most smug.. Money can't buy class clearly.

*climbs off soapbox* ;)

Ouch..... from what I've heard the Middletons have their own business and have worked for their money. I'm indifferent to them, I think Kate is lovely though and will do more once she has had time to adjust to being married to the future king. X

do not get the pippa craze! i think shes really plain and her bum average!

I don't understand all the fuss about Pippa, she's quite average and always looks sooo smug :smug:

I had to google who they were :dohh:

Meh they dont bother me but I dont buy into all the crap on the TV nor do I bother with newspapers/gossip magazines, so dont really see any thing about them :wacko:

I dont get the pippa thing either, bit i do like seeing kate i liker her.

I'm fed up to the back teeth of them, especially Waity Katey.

She does nothing, Absolutely nothing apart from shop apparently. The only thing that gets written about are her clothes because there is nothing else to write about.

Here is a woman who is supposed to be a role model who has dropped a huge amount of weight, has never had a job and sat around on her arse waiting to get married... At least I get to be proud of the shoes I wear, I earnt the money to pay for them!

My OH also said he think she has a hugely punchable face whilst watching Wimbledon today.

Pippa.. Who cares? The mother.. Well.. Social climbing at it's most smug.. Money can't buy class clearly.

*climbs off soapbox* ;)

Look, don't beat around the bush. Just say what you mean! :haha:

To be honest, I can understand the public's apparent obsession with Kate. She's like Princess Diana MkII really isn't she? I find her pretty inoffensive tbh.

I don't understand the thing with Pippa though. For a start, she hardly *has* an arse! I've seen more meat on a butcher's pencil.

If im honest, Pippa looks like the sort of person who would do anything to get in the limelight.

I wouldn't be surprised if it came out one day that they had a falling out and she mysteriously reappeared as soon as she found out she was marrying William.

I seriously want to lock her, Fearne cotton and Davina mccall in the back of my car and push it off a cliff.

I agree Kate is pretty harmless, but do we have to hear about her EVERYDAY?!

I haven't heard about them for ages?? Maybe im living on another planet! I also thought kate worked for that clothing brand, the name has left me but she did have a job. The royals don't 'work' do they, it's their job to go on visits etc and apparently they bring in millions to the country. Good on her really, she waited enough for it ha ha. She's pretty too. The only thing I don't like is how skinny she's got.

As for Pippa, those who are saying her bum isn't that great, do your bums look like that?! It's a serious question btw.

I haven't heard about them for ages?? Maybe im living on another planet! I also thought kate worked for that clothing brand, the name has left me but she did have a job. The royals don't 'work' do they, it's their job to go on visits etc and apparently they bring in millions to the country. Good on her really, she waited enough for it ha ha. She's pretty too. The only thing I don't like is how skinny she's got.

As for Pippa, those who are saying her bum isn't that great, do your bums look like that?! It's a serious question btw.

Oh, I have a *much* nicer bum. :haha:

The attention towards Kate I can understand, and as ashamed as I am to say it, I think it is really nice to actually see a high-profile couple who look genuinely happy with her and William. I honestly have no idea where my Kate and Wills crush has come from, because that's exactly the sort of thing that I wouldn't normally care about. I think I might actually burst when they come to have a baby... *shame, never ending shame*:dohh:
It does, however, annoy me the way that certain media outlets *cough*Daily Mail*cough* make her out to be Diana Mk.II (I think someone's already said that...)

Her mother and sister, however, can GTFO and get on with their lives - their daughter/sister is royalty by marriage, they are not. Although I do think it's good how her parents worked etc to build their company.

If im honest, Pippa looks like the sort of person who would do anything to get in the limelight.

I wouldn't be surprised if it came out one day that they had a falling out and she mysteriously reappeared as soon as she found out she was marrying William.

I seriously want to lock her, Fearne cotton and Davina mccall in the back of my car and push it off a cliff.

Do you do requests to fit in the car? You've still got 2 back seats and the boot by my reckoning... can we make it a minibus and can I have Lauren Laverne in there?!

Oh yuk I can't stand Lauren laverne I second that!! In the same vein we should add fearne cotton and edith bowman

claudia winkleman & christine bleakly :sick:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->