Is anyone else SICK of hearing about the middletons?!

I find Kate fairly inoffensive but find it amusing how all the newspapers did a complete U turn as soon as the royal engagement was anounced, all arse lickey and full of praise for every move she has made since, whereas before they were accusing her of being workyshy "waity katey".

She is pretty and does have lovely hair. Can't stand Pippa, you NEVER try and upstage the bride more so if she is your sister. Also think the middleton mum just screams social climber. I don't think the Middleton family should be allowed or invited to sit at the stage as the royals proper (if that makes sense)

Listen, we don't want to be nice to them...so anyone we do hate- we will MAKE them fit. I only have a small car, but i'm sure it could work.

Maybe I should buy an old banger, don't want my car going to waste!

Oh yuk I can't stand Lauren laverne I second that!! In the same vein we should add fearne cotton and edith bowman

Sat next to her in school for about 3 years. And yeah Fearne Amaaaaazing Cotton definitely goes in (praying she's not the replacement for Chris Moyles).

Shall we upgrade this car to a minibus? Can get all the Kardashians in (seriously - what is the point of the Kardashians?) then.

I find them a little bit interesting but from a purely genealogical perspective; their ancestors were nobility, over many generations they became ordinary, and its like they subconsciously gravitated back towards people of that background.

I do NOT understand Pippa and the obsession with her arse. She doesn't have one, there's nothing to it?? That's always confused me!

Please, for the love of God..PUT BEN FOGLE IN THE MINIBUS!!
As I have no opinion on the royals that is all..

Please, for the love of God..PUT BEN FOGLE IN THE MINIBUS!!
As I have no opinion on the royals that is all..

This made me giggle.

I quite like Kate. She did work. And now she does lots of charity work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->