Is anyone else testing on Monday? TWW w/ me

samsam23

Reaction score
Monday will be 14DPO. Well maybe 13.5 lol but we will see... Sure hoping this month is my month.

I'm testing on Sunday when i will be 10dpo, i know it will be early but already i've got symptoms like heartburn and headache, had on and off cramps. You got any symptoms? Xx

Hi. I do have some. Headaches (one right now lol) and my breasts are sooooo sore. I'm excited but just don't want to get my hopes up.

How mant months have u been trying?

Me! I'm 10 dpo today! I Don't have any symptoms what so ever.. Im pretty sure I'm out this month.. Hoping for a surprise!

:hi: Testing Monday. I think I always have symptoms. :rofl:

Cycle #4

Cramping...but I feel like I had that last cycle too.

Good luck you guys! I'll be 12dpo on Monday although FF did just adjust my dpo and it could be 14dpo on Monday.

Surprises happen all the time.

In a way I feel like I'm thinking about it to much that it's not going to happen.

TWW sucks.

@Tag74

I'm new to this so it's a guessing game for me when it comes to abriviations. FF i couldn't figure out.

I think a lot of uds always have symtoms because we just want it so bad the we're so focused and feeling any little thing. Baby dust to u. Hoping for the best.

So sorry! Fertilityfriend.com

TTC this time has been awful. I was fortunate to quickly conceive with my 14yo and my 20 month old...but now I'm onto cycle #5 and I couldn't time things more perfectly if I tried. I know it doesn't help that I'm 40. Grrrrr...

Same here! I've miscarried two times this year and my hubby and I just exhausted with this process of "trying". I hate the tww. Longest days of my life!

So sorry! Fertilityfriend.com

TTC this time has been awful. I was fortunate to quickly conceive with my 14yo and my 20 month old...but now I'm onto cycle #5 and I couldn't time things more perfectly if I tried. I know it doesn't help that I'm 40. Grrrrr...

I'm very sorry for your losses. FX we have our healthy BFPs soon!

@tag74 I've been trying since September but not tracking anything just not p/o and going all the way lol.This month I bought the cb opk and got the smiley face and did the deed. With my 3 year ols she wasn't hard. I got pregnant last october and mc so I finally got the courage to go for it again.

Have u seen a doc to see what u can do to boost chances?

Hi :) I'm 8dpo today, hoping to test Sunday but trying to hold off as long as possible, got a lot of cramping pains going on in my lower stomach area and was heaving earlier in work with a banging head, but still not expecting a bfp
Fx for you all x

If this cycle isn't a go, I'll see my doctor. I know I'm healthy overall and didn't have any issues with the other two. But I am getting older. (sigh) But who knows it could be DH! :rofl:

Fruitee- why dont u think u could be getting ur BFP. To me the cramping sounds like a good sign. I really want to test sunday too, hell I want to stop by Target on the way home from work and grab a box of hpt's but I think it's to early so I'm fighting myself until Monday. Lol.

Tag74 Anything is possible, just keep ur hopes up and we"ll be here for u.

I don't know, just don't want to get my hopes up I think so convincing myself I'm not. I'm desperate to test but I think it would be bfn so trying hard to hold off, off work Sunday so thought it would be a good day. Hope you manage to hold off :)

Fruitee- I caved too last night and this morning. I had extra strips from my opk and decided what the heck... Both came out negative and now I'm totally just disappointed.

Sam- Aww what are we like :hugs: I've just tested this morning at 10dpo, bfn :( I feel out but I know there's still chance, so fx for us both

I've just been reading about implantation and it said most common is 9dpo, will see if I can attach the screenshot, has cheered me up a bit :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->