Is anyone else testing on Monday? TWW w/ me

I'm currently 6 dpo and following to see if you girls get your BFP. I'm having the same symptoms as you. Crampy heavy feeling in my uterus the last 3 days and frequent urination. Also, my toddler is extra clingy the last 2 days, more so than normal, always wants mom (making dad a bit sad)

Hi :waves: welcome, your symptoms sound good :thumbup: and maybe your toddler can tell something's different? Look forward to hearing your outcome

Lol oh yes u totally understand how u don't want anyone to kno. No one actually knows I'm TTC except DH of course. We decided we don't want anything be to kno til after the first trimester because of our mc last year.

Okay u have good news. My AF actually did come this morning. In a way I just feel so relieved. Like at least kno now and I can get ready for the next. So I'm excited. Is that weird lol?

Leaker hi and welcome! 6DPO it's almost time. Hoping for the best for u. My toddler keeps asking if she can have a little sister it's hard cuz I'm not sure how to explain the process. Baby dust to u and fruitee!!!

It's just easier that way, especially when it's taking a while, I've got one friend who knows and one girl at work....but having to tell them every month that it's a no is bad enough. Makes sense for you to keep it quiet too.

Aww sorry af came :hugs: but glad you are happy about it and ready to face the next month head on, are you going to do sperm meets egg? Really hope it's your month.

I'm still :coffee: no af yet, had a pain earlier and was convinced it was af, but now I've got a strange feeling by my belly button so I'm convincing myself I am :dohh: hope I won't be too dissapointed if not.

Oh and the baby go pro thing. I think is awesome. I think it's cuter to tell them by doing something instead of just saying "I'm pregnant"

Yeah that's what I was thinking, make it special :thumbup:

By the way, do you go by Samantha or Sam?

I go by both Sam just seems so much shoter lol. Oh my. I'm so excited. When r u going to test? I can't wait to hear ur results.

Baby dust times a million for u.

Yes I'm actually on my way to the store to get a calendar and start marking days. And probably pick up some more OPK's and test. To be ready. Fingers crossed.

So it's Friday morning now and nothing!!! Resisted the urge to test though, if nothing by tomorrow I definitely will :) eekk I'm excited and nervous!! Thank you for the baby dust :hugs:

How long are you cycles on average? I'm looking forward to hearing if it works :)

My cycles are usually 29-31 days. Last one was 29 days. So now that im on CD2 Im thinking I should be ovuating the 1-5. Hopefully because I'm leaving on the 6th for a few days and wont be with DH. I'm in the military and have to do some training so I have to work with what I have lol. I'm hopefully tho and just trying not to stress out about it so much.

Wow 1 day late so far. Amanda I am getting super excited for u, u have no idea. I can't wait to hear ur news. Does ur husband kno that ur late?

Oh and I commend u for resisting. I'm glad u can do it!

My cycles are usually 29-31 days. Last one was 29 days. So now that im on CD2 Im thinking I should be ovuating the 1-5. Hopefully because I'm leaving on the 6th for a few days and wont be with DH. I'm in the military and have to do some training so I have to work with what I have lol. I'm hopefully tho and just trying not to stress out about it so much.

Wow 1 day late so far. Amanda I am getting super excited for u, u have no idea. I can't wait to hear ur news. Does ur husband kno that ur late?

Oh and I commend u for resisting. I'm glad u can do it!

Oooh hopefully you will ovulate just in time then :thumbup: it's just the :coffee: now

No he doesn't really know, but it have had 42 day cycles before so it's not a definite, I'm so tempted to test right now though!! After work I popped to the shop and got 2 babygro's so hope I'm not jumping the gun too much!!! I got a pink and blue both saying 'born in 2015' thinking of putting them side by side and the test in between or something, any suggestions? Just watched a YouTube vid and started crying hahaha. :dohh:

04484b7c55e7d21a5713a9a006fedb8a.jpg

00afd856ba59ecc72b881f62630a0896.jpg

I've tried attaching a couple things. Do you ever use pintrest/ Its really amazing for all ideas

Cute ideas thanks. No, never used Pinterest, don't really understand it haha

I will look at some more tonight at some ideas.

But I think the outfit thing is cool and since u already have them, u should do that?

This will be ur first?

I will be 14 DPO too!
Hopefully we will get our BFP! X

When will you be 14dpo? Hope you get your bfp :thumbup:

I will look at some more tonight at some ideas.

But I think the outfit thing is cool and since u already have them, u should do that?

This will be ur first?

Yeah will probably stick with that :happydance: just hoping for the bfp now then :thumbup:

Yeah this will be baby no1 :baby:

How old are you both? I'm 31

I'm 25 but DH is 40... So wondering if it could be that.

Well you've only just started ttc really haven't you, has taken me longer than I expected, I was one if those 'it'll happen straight away' people, but learnt my lesson now!!!

Ggrrr just caved and tested....bfn!! Why did I do that?!!

Ahhhh! Really?! I'm sorry. But like u always told me, as long as ant farm stays away there's still hope.

And don't be mad at urself for testing. U held out for a really long time. I still have hope for u.

Af arrived this morning, ah well, I'm actually ok about it, looking forward to next month :) got opk's ready :) let's do this!!

I can see how ur okay with it, just like I was. I felt sad when I read ur post and saw that u started ur AF. I guess I'm sorry for giving u so much hope. But were on this dreadful journey together and we WILL get our BFP's. Who knows maybe we'll get them together.... That would be cool! I'm ending my af today. CD4. So according to the sperm meets egg plan I should start BD every other day starting the 8th. I think I'm going to start using my OPK's on CD8 as well and not CD9 like the plan states.

Oh get this wanna hear something funny. Last night a girlfriend of mine was going to a wedding and didn't have a date and asked if I could be her +1. I thought it would be good for me to go and maybe take my mind off baby making........... Tell me why the freaking bride was pregnant. UGHHH just my luck. It's like every person around me is preggo. Without even trying.

I can see how ur okay with it, just like I was. I felt sad when I read ur post and saw that u started ur AF. I guess I'm sorry for giving u so much hope. But were on this dreadful journey together and we WILL get our BFP's. Who knows maybe we'll get them together.... That would be cool! I'm ending my af today. CD4. So according to the sperm meets egg plan I should start BD every other day starting the 8th. I think I'm going to start using my OPK's on CD8 as well and not CD9 like the plan states.

Oh get this wanna hear something funny. Last night a girlfriend of mine was going to a wedding and didn't have a date and asked if I could be her +1. I thought it would be good for me to go and maybe take my mind off baby making........... Tell me why the freaking bride was pregnant. UGHHH just my luck. It's like every person around me is preggo. Without even trying.

Ah hope we do get bfp's together, how long are your cycles usually? Mine are quite long, fertility friend is pinpointing 12/13/14 ish for me to ovulate so will be :coffee: a while :( don't know whether to keep the babygro's until next month or what....:dohh:

Oh that's so typical, I know the feeling, everywhere I look someone's pregnant, and they seem to have not been trying, hope it wasn't too awful :hugs:

My cycles are usually between 29-31 days. I should be Oing 1/2/3or 4th.

We'll see what the OPKs say. I'mhoping it's one of those days since i will be gone the 6-8TH.

Are u leaning more towards returning them. Maybe wait another month and see what happns.

Aww so you will be a good 10 days before me :) ooh let's hope this is our month, more :sex: on the cards :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->