Is anyone else testing on Monday? TWW w/ me

Really? That seems a little more uplifting. Currently I'm 6 days out from af so I took a frer test and it came out with a bfn! Sucks I'm kinda disappointed and thinking I'm out for this month.

God for some people it's so easy and just happens. Why can't it be the same for us???
I'm gonna try a cb test tomorrow morning. Still trying to keep my chin up....

Sorry you got another bfn :( there's still plenty of time though fx. I've decided I'm just going to wait it out now and 'if' af hasn't arrived by Saturday (due Thursday) then I will test.

I agree, it seems like some people just have to glance at a man and they are pregnant for the 3rd 4th 5th time :(
Our day will come :)

Oh it did? I'm so sorry to hear that. In a way I guess it's a little better that it did come early instead of light and mess with ur head even more. I'm kinda hoping I can just get mine just so the next cycle can start already. Took another test this morning and still negative.

Af is due on the 24th so next month here we comeeee.

Im glad I found this forum tho. U have made it a better journey. Thank you.

Aww that's nice of you to say :hugs: it's nice to be able to talk to people in the same situation :) sorry you got another negative, stil time though.

Im not sure now about af, as have been to the toilet a few times since and there's been nothing!!! I'm trying to not get myself too excited but also wondering if it could have been implantation?? Eeekkkk

Fx for us both x

Totally understanding what ur saying. What cycle day are u currently on? Fx for u Hun.

I'm on cd35/11dpo but some of my cycles have been 39/42 days. Last one was 35 so see what the morning brings I think

hey good morning. Just checking in to see if anything has changed with u, or if the wicked witch showed? Still keeping fx'ed.

I refused to test this morning before work even tho DH kept asking me too. I just didn't want to be disappointed before my work week began and told him to hold off. My af is suppose to be here saturday so we'll see. Just weird that sunday night I wiped a pinkiish streak a few times and last night I had cramping in my stomach. But who knows it could just be pms symptoms.

hey good morning. Just checking in to see if anything has changed with u, or if the wicked witch showed? Still keeping fx'ed.

I refused to test this morning before work even tho DH kept asking me too. I just didn't want to be disappointed before my work week began and told him to hold off. My af is suppose to be here saturday so we'll see. Just weird that sunday night I wiped a pinkiish streak a few times and last night I had cramping in my stomach. But who knows it could just be pms symptoms.

Oh wow, I really hope that was implantation for you :thumbup: that would be amazing. I think it's good to hold off for as long as possible, less likely to see a bfn then :thumbup:

Af didn't arrive, I woke up this morning and went to the toilet convincing myself there would be blood, but there was absolutely nothing, and all day in work I've thought the same, it's strange as I have never had blood when not af so it's really looking good for both of us. I've just sat down and I have got a stabbing in my left side. And today in work I have been such a dozy cow, couldn't remember names (I work in a pharmacy so it's kind of important) had to keep asking people and writing down, then still said some wrong, and I'm never like that usually :dohh:

Hope you have ahead a good day :hugs:

Ooh just realised you've just put good morning, where do you live? I'm in wales so it's evening here now

Yay no af for you. I like what I'm hearing lol. It's weird u say pains in your left side. I noticed the same about an hour ago but mine felt more towards my back.

I'm in California. it's 1pm now and I just got done with lunch. So I still have abouy 3 more hours til I'm off and can relax.

Wales. Where's that exactly?

Eeekkk I'm getting so excited for us both :happydance:

Ooh very nice, is it warm there now? It's freezing here :( Wales is in the uk, next to England :thumbup:

Bet you can't wait to go home

FX FX FX FX FX FX FX FX FX FX FX

I'm hoping.

Yes I am very spoiled when it comes to weather here. and I'm in southern California which makes it nicer. When the weather drops to like 50-55 I think we all freak out and don't kno what to do. LOL. England huh? Always wanted to travel to that part of the world. One day hopefully....

I can't wait to get home, but in a way I don't want to because hpt's are at home. And as much as I want to stay away there is always temptation.

So this morning,.....still nothing!!!!

Ooh I bet, although I would probably be moaning that it's too hot �� I don't deal well with heat!!!

Did you manage to avoid testing? I have, I seem to have just accepted the wait �� should know either way in the next couple of days

Ugh! NO of course I didn't avoid it. I had a dream about an hour ago before I woke up that I tested and and got my bfp. I woke up and kinda believed and ran to the restroom and tested but it was a bfn. I'm starting to really believe I'm out this month. Af should just come so it can be cd1.

No AF for u is super awesome! I have high hopes for u fruitee.

Aww no :( I bet you just want to know either way now!!! But while af stays away there is always hope :)

I just got some more 'out of date' pregnancy tests from work so trying really hard to avoid testing, just went to toilet and had been holding for a good few hrs so was very tempting. Kept thinking af had arrived again today but it was just cm!!! Got a weird feeling in my tummy too!!! Eeekkk

Hoping for better news from you tomorrow x

Yes. So again this morning I thought that my AF came, but it turned out to be just a little more pink then Sunday night and nothing for the last 10 or so hours. I don't know whats going with my body, and I don't remember this happening before.

Have you ever googled sperm meets egg plan?

I'm thinking of trying that next cycle. Cuz right about now I'm about 95% sure that this cycle is not my BFP.

I'm so excited for u! Are you currently late for your AF?

If you don't mind me asking what is your first name? Mine is Samantha.

Oh and also I'm so proud of you for being so brave. Working at a pharmacy must be so convenient for u. All the tsetse can ever want.

How many dpo are you? Could be implantation?!! :)

Yeah ive kind of tried to do the sperm meets egg plan before but somehow missed ovulation!!

According to fertility friend af should be today, think its going by 14 dpo, nothing this morning but i resisted testing :) some of my cycles have been 42 days so who knows.

Im toying with the idea of not telling oh (whenever i get my bfp) , and buying a baby gro with daddy on it to suprise him, what do you think?

Workinv in pharmacy is good but i dont really buy tests from there because i dont want everyone knowing ha.

Im amanda

I'm currently 6 dpo and following to see if you girls get your BFP. I'm having the same symptoms as you. Crampy heavy feeling in my uterus the last 3 days and frequent urination. Also, my toddler is extra clingy the last 2 days, more so than normal, always wants mom (making dad a bit sad)

Lol oh yes u totally understand how u don't want anyone to kno. No one actually knows I'm TTC except DH of course. We decided we don't want anything be to kno til after the first trimester because of our mc last year.

Okay u have good news. My AF actually did come this morning. In a way I just feel so relieved. Like at least kno now and I can get ready for the next. So I'm excited. Is that weird lol?

Leaker hi and welcome! 6DPO it's almost time. Hoping for the best for u. My toddler keeps asking if she can have a little sister it's hard cuz I'm not sure how to explain the process. Baby dust to u and fruitee!!!

Oh and the baby go pro thing. I think is awesome. I think it's cuter to tell them by doing something instead of just saying "I'm pregnant"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->