Is anyone else testing on Monday? TWW w/ me

I'm so glad that u like it! Liking the place u work makes it so much easier...

I have this weekend off so I'm thankful for that. But I have a birthday party for one of my daughters class mates. And my mom is coming to spend a few days. So no relaxing for me. She still doesn't kno that Im pregnant. I'm so scared to tell her from how she reacted last time. A part of me thinks she's so happy that I ended up MC'ing it. ....

Anyways, how r u doing? Any change?

I'm so glad that u like it! Liking the place u work makes it so much easier...

I have this weekend off so I'm thankful for that. But I have a birthday party for one of my daughters class mates. And my mom is coming to spend a few days. So no relaxing for me. She still doesn't kno that Im pregnant. I'm so scared to tell her from how she reacted last time. A part of me thinks she's so happy that I ended up MC'ing it. ....

Anyways, how r u doing? Any change?

Yeah it makes a huge difference, I'm shattered though, there's an upstairs in this shop!!! And I've got a head cold :cry: so I'm wingey :dohh:

Glad you have time off although it sounds like you will do more while off!! That's awful about your mum, will you tell her this weekend then or wait? I can't imagine being in that situation as I know my mum would be over the moon after waiting so long :hugs:

I bought 2 cheap texts today, trying to decide whether to do it now or wait.....I'm convinced I'm not pregnant though!!!! :dohh: begrudge paying for expensive ones to say negative

Hi sam, how are you? Well af got me today, but im actually glad as after so many negative tests i knew i couldnt be pregnant so was just a waiting game, had a negtive yesterday and today then af started lunchtime. At least now i can move on and plan my next month

I'm sorry at least ur not wondering anymore....
I'm not going to tell my mom until she see's a bump and automatically knows. I dont want any drama like last time.

Are you planning anything different this cycle?

I'm sorry at least ur not wondering anymore....
I'm not going to tell my mom until she see's a bump and automatically knows. I dont want any drama like last time.

Are you planning anything different this cycle?

Sounds like a good idea, you dont need the stress!!

Not sure really, probably more bding and trying to relax a bit?!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->