Is anyone else testing on Monday? TWW w/ me

It's almost midnight, going to sleep now and will try not to get up for the toilet haha. Night x

I hope u get good rest even tho I kno this is going to be heavy n ur mind. Keeping my fingers and toes crossed for u. I'm hoping to wake up to good news in the morning.

Another bfn :( cant even see a hint of a line, but still no af

Not sure exactly, I'm on cd 37 and my longest cycle was 42 days so anytime

Nope, still waiting, nit got any more tests though, just going to wait it out for af then if nothing by the weekend i'll test then i think

Okay. I'm sorry everything is so crazy right now.

Thanks :hugs: i get the feeling it was a false positive so ive not got my hopes up too high now (after initial dissapointment)

I'm still holding onto hope until AF comes.
:hugs: Going through that would have been crushing.

Thank you :hugs: still no sign of af, cd40 today!! Hows things with you?

Hopefully it doesn't come. Im okay. feeling a little more nausea then normal but other than that the same... I have a dr appt in a couple hours. Hopefully I like that dr.

Hopefully it doesn't come. Im okay. feeling a little more nausea then normal but other than that the same... I have a dr appt in a couple hours. Hopefully I like that dr.

Yeah hopefully :coffee:
Hope you appointment goes well :thumbup:

Also, I've been reading pregnancy announcements....bad idea :( ball of mess...and when I watched a film earlier I just kept crying!!!

Appointment went good. Got to see the baby's heartbeat so I was happy.

UGHH sucks though because I am super sick. Nothing with the pregnancy just a really bad cold or flu. Yesterday I was just dead in bed. Couldn't do anything.

I'm sorry. Stay away from annoucements thats not good. Did AF arrive yet?

Appointment went good. Got to see the baby's heartbeat so I was happy.

UGHH sucks though because I am super sick. Nothing with the pregnancy just a really bad cold or flu. Yesterday I was just dead in bed. Couldn't do anything.

I'm sorry. Stay away from annoucements thats not good. Did AF arrive yet?

Aww that's so lovely, bet it's starting to feel more real now :hugs: but not nice that you are ill :( hope you can get plenty of rest.

No af yet, took a test earlier and no sign of a line so no idea what's gone on, surely if it had been a chemical, af would have arrived by now? I have been feeling nauseous and strange feelings in my belly, but not like af cramps or anything, still quite a lot of cm too!! Ggrrrr

I have done 2 frers last sat/sun. Still no sign of af. Have had cramping today and thought maybe i had started but its just been cm!!!

Nothing is better then AF. I'll take that any day. How r u? I had training this past weekend and now I'm back to work. I need a break lol. Have u started at your new shop yet? Do u like it, If u have?

Very true :) have you got any time off soon? I just had a week off, started in my shop today, was great :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->