Is anyone else testing on Monday? TWW w/ me

U can officially move to the 1st trimester forum with me. Do u have an idea of ur EDD?

Just 2 days after mine. Mine is on the 29th! OH is begging if I can hold on til the 31st. We would love a halloween baby. Like I can really control it. Lol

I cant believe its so close together :) haloween would be my worst nightmare haha

Sorry. Maybe u'll end up loving it now, if ur baby is born that day.

Hopefully will go over...if i base on when i possibly ovulated it takes it a day or 2 forward :) but i dont want it that day for another reason...i'll pm you ;)

AHHHHH WE'RE PREGNANT. AND PREGNANT TOGETHER. BUMP BUDDIES. I'm still so happy lol.

Eek todays said not pregnant...but it was only after an hr hold and wasnt much (tmi sorry) so ive bought a frer 2 pack in work :) fx

K try to have a good hold and let me kno. Fx. Good luck.

And another bfn....I'm confused...will try and hold for the frer in the morning

Was this new bfn on a frer? I'm confused too. It doesn't make sense.

No it was one from my work, so both the positives were from one pack (and I can see a line on them now) today's negatives are from one pack, can see feint lines but not much, will try the frer in the morning (if I can wait that long) and let you know. I'm in bed now, had a banging head all day and feeling rough and acidy :(

Faint lines are so promising. My first test the line was so faint on my frer but I could see it. I seriously can't wait to hear back from u. Just rest, I got to say tho those symptoms do sound promising tho.

Faint lines are so promising. My first test the line was so faint on my frer but I could see it. I seriously can't wait to hear back from u. Just rest, I got to say tho those symptoms do sound promising tho.

Aargh so tempted to do the frer now!!! But will be so dissapointed if it's negative, do you think the pack could have been a faulty one? I've got quite a lot of ewcm when I wipe too, did you experience that?

Yes that was one. But the thing that really told me something might be up was heartburn. It acid reflex whatever they call it. I never have any of that. Only other time I kinda had it was when I was pregnant with my daughter. Ur ewcm sounds good tho.

Not sure about them being faulty. I see on here a lot of people talk about false negatives but not false positives.

I've got a lot of cramping going on, took the frer (stupidly) bfn....will try in the morning. Yeah I've not heard much about false positives, it's just odd that they were both from the same packet and others have been negative. Will keep you posted

I'm sorry. Wait until the morning. What time is it over there?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->