Is anyone else

Rumpskin

Free to try again!
Reaction score
Bloated?

My stomach is so huge - my clothes (I am a size 8 on top and 10 on bottom) are getting too tight.

I am reluctant to shop until after my scan (pessimistic I know) but just wanted to know if anyone else at 10 wks + is having to buy new outfits so early.

xx

Hi...
Im 13 weeks today and have been in maternity clothes for a week or so now. I was soooo bloated and starting to grow i gave in. I've bought a couple of black trousers for work and a couple of pairs of jeans, and a few tops for now.
I wanted to be comfortable and look good at the same time.

If you don't want to spend look on ebay.....otherwise if you're like me and plan on wearing these for a while Next, New Look, Mamas and Papas have nice lines and not too expensive. And as we plan on having a few more kids the clothes will get used a fair bit over the next few years so they won't go to waste.
Hope this helps.

xx

Hi ya,

I have been in maternity jeans since last week. I gave in, even though I will not buy any other clothes until after my scan next week, but my jeans were just far too tight and restrictive.

I have to say I am very happy with my jeans (from H&M) and when I have them on you cant even tell they are maternity ;) However my colleagues are giving me weird glances when every day I come in with the same jeans all the time, haha :D

Hun im really bloated already...im struggling to fasten my jeans lol

im not bloated but everyone else seems to be, maybe im just weird lol

I am!!! im in by big denim skirt (size 2 big normally) and leggins and joggers as my jeans r too tight!

yeh some of my trousers r getting to tight also lol!! xxxx

Mybelly is huge. It's been huge since about a week after my + lol NOw I am just really huge for 13 weeks.

<-------------------- Avatar :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->