Is anyone elses baby turning in to a St. Burnard??

Chaos

Mum to one =)
Reaction score
For the love of PETE, what is with all the bubbles and drool!!! :dohh:

She honest to god has 2 consent shoe laces either side of her mouth lol. A child cannot possibly loose this much fluid thru their mouths!! I had to get those waterproof bibs!

Of course she thinks that the blowing bubbles is totally HILARIOUS and the best thing since sliced bread lol.

Kids! :blush:

Lol James has just learnt to blow drool bubbles! Think its a stage they go through.

Can't say it gets much better, whenever Elyse teethes (which feels like all the time lately) I have to put a bib on her :lol:

Yep my LO is the drool king!!!!!Love the description!!!!:rofl:

Ilana is surely going to dehydrate from all the drooling one day!

Oh yes!! Brandon could honesty fill a swimming pool!!!

Christian is getting bad with the drooling. Our burb cloth is now nicknamed the 'drool rag'. :dohh:

How very freaky, I was thinking that exact thing earlier but pictured Hooch from turner and hooch. Emma must have some freaky drool then. haha. Our floor has wee puddles on it when she has been crawling about.

Haha... sympathise with this one! My mum thought it'd be a good idea to blow raspberries at him and since then he's been sharing his humoungous amounts of drool with everyone. We call it his snail trails... he literally leaves a trail of spit wherever he goes!

Autumns favourite trick is just as I get my face close to her or go to kiss her, to blow a massive gooey raspberry right in my face!!

Emma's entire bottom half of her face will be covered in drool and her arms as well from chewing on them, but the second I go to wipe it all away, she screams her head off. Apparently she likes the drool and worked hard to get it there because she hates having her face dried off. :dohh:

Emma is a drool monster too! So far she only blows spit bubbles in the cold, but seen as she seems to enjoy it so much, I'm sure she'll start inside the house soon too. When we do tummy time, there is always a pool of drool on her mat/pillow. At least she has decided that her spit rag is a good chew toy so it's helping absorb some of the drool :)

(totally off topic, but wow there were a lot of Emma's involved in this thread!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->