Is anyone elses facebook full of.....

I think that is fait enough Lottie :) As a teacher I am private anyway so my students can't stalk me :)

Sod it, i swore not to be like that too but if they dont like it they can hide me lol

Sod it, i swore not to be like that too but if they dont like it they can hide me lol

Thats what I think - people who post moaning status get hidden from my news feed - if they don't want to see my permanent status updates about the boy, they can hide me - or delete me, I'm not really that bothered hehehe

I only got a few pics up, but then i dont even have many on myself up either.

My FB is loaded of pics and videos of my LO. All our family are in NZ and I dont want them to miss out on him growing up. If anyone gets annoyed with the updates, screw 'em :finger: they can hide me ... :ignore: :winkwink:

Oh I'm one of those!!

I post new pics every day, Aria in her bouncer, Aria on her play mat, OH holding Aria, Aria drooling, haha. If anyone gets annoyed they can hide me, I dont care!!

Nat I will add you too. I'm Lucie Donnelly in case you wonder.

Also anyone feel free to add me on facebook as well... Lucie Donnelly

xxx

Eloise is all i write about :blush: Most of the Mummys i have on there are the same :)

I'm sure I'm a nightmare!! We even have a fan page for Sophie because it was the easiest way for all our friends and family to watch her progress through neonatal!

Anyone feel free to add me - my details are in my siggy. x

ETA, in case anyone thinks it's dodgy Sophie having her own page, it's all locked and people have to request from DH or me if they want to join - if we don't know who they are they don't get access!

I live 2000 miles away from all my family and friends (well, I have a couple of new friends here), and I keep up with them through Skype and Facebook. If my friends don't like my updates, then they can delete me from their friends list, because all I care about is my parents, brothers and SIL seeing pictures of their granddaughter/niece.

I'm so one of those people! I have hundreds of pics of Holly on there and my updates are often baby related! But as others have said I also have lots of BnB people on there and a fair few friends of mine who had babies around the same time, I don't mind, I love it and I love catching up on how everyone's babies are doing and checking out their cute pics!

Anna matronic -- You've probably seen now how much I put on my facebook about my babies, slightly obsessive... :D

I'm sure I'm a nightmare!! We even have a fan page for Sophie because it was the easiest way for all our friends and family to watch her progress through neonatal!

Anyone feel free to add me - my details are in my siggy. x

ETA, in case anyone thinks it's dodgy Sophie having her own page, it's all locked and people have to request from DH or me if they want to join - if we don't know who they are they don't get access!

I've added you so hope you dont mind.

xxx

Everyone on FB who has had a baby themselves understands completely! :thumbup:

I try not to be one of those 'obsessive' mums, but my FB status at the moment is "I love my baby's breath!" :blush:

Hello everyone, I havent been on her for months but popped in and saw this thread and had to comment... LALSmith and I were due at the same time and both went overdue and had our babies on the same day within 30mins of each other, we r now facebook friends and the pair of us CONSTANTLY upload pictures and add statuses about our babies, Lauras opinion was like mine... if people dont like all the baby stuff delete us or dont bloody look hahaha. I personally love seeing peoples babies and their updates on sleepless nights and first teeth etc! Its what being a Mammy is all about xx

Guilty! I used to get annoyed with people that did it...now I love it lol.

Oh well :D

yep i have nearly 400 pics of sophia on fb already and all my status updates at least have her mentioned in them lol

Same here:blush:

I used to moan about other people pics as well before I had him, and now I have turned into FB mum, and like looking at everyone elses baby pics!!:haha:

I've added you as well, Nat and Katy :thumbup:

I've had friends joke that they know more about Clara than they're own family lol. Also, the suggestion that maybe I should've started a blog instead hahahaha. I figure I've had alot of people "hide" my updates lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->