Is anyone getting out of breath easily?

CoralInGold

Reaction score
I know it doesn't help I have a chesty cold I can't seem to budge but I seem to be getting very out of breath very quickly when I'm walking. Anyone else?

I am finding I am even getting out of breath reading my son his bedtime story but then I am trying to avoid throwing up at the same time so could be linked :wacko:

:haha:

I dread to think how I'm going to be when baby gets bigger when I'm already like it at 6 weeks!

Have some extra iron in your diet as sometimes it can be caused by iron deficiency. Don't forget vitamin c too to help absorb the iron xx

Thanks hun, I take pregnancy supplements every day. Will that do?

I had shortness of breath very early on. Its considered a symptom of pregnancy. I'm fine now but early on I was out of breath just walking to the kitchen and I wasn't even sick.

I also have this. Read somewhere that its to do with your heart getting prepared for the additional blood it will have to pump around your body. Your heart is beating faster and it can cause breathlessness. It will get better as your heart adjusts x

I swear I was just going to post about this!!
I am always, always out of breath right after I shower in the mornings and then even more so eating breakfast. It feels like I'm running a marathon and lasts for a good 20 to 40 mins! I've had this going on for about 2 weeks now and it's only getting worse... someone tell me it gets better? :shrug:

I had this soon after BFP.. It does get better once your body adjusts to the increase in blood supply but comes back in the end of course when baby is smushing all of your organs.

Babydust is 100% correct, you are short of breath because your body is producing more blood and now your heart is working harder to pump it through your body. This will ease a bit but I have noticed it has come back, at 6 months and I have heard that it gets worse the further along you get and bigger you get. Just try to take deep breaths and relax. Completely normal.

I'm getting this too! I'm slightly unfit but I definitely find myself struggling when rushing for bus etc. take it easy!

Yep, but I have also had a really bad cold. Dr actually gave me an inhaler. When he did his breathing test I was waaaaaaay under, he was quite surprised and kept getting me to try again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->