Is anyone not finding out if they are on team pink or blue?

TBird

Reaction score
My husband and I have decided to let the sex of the baby be a surprise! Is anyone else doing that?
:happydance:
I have my scan today and I have been told to the let the tech know that I don't want to know the sex cause sometimes they just blurt it out!

I think it would be lovely to have a surprise but im far too nosy and couldn't wait lol! x

We were gonna find out but we've decided as this will be our last baby....we would like a surprise to keep us on our toes:rofl:.

I too am gonna have to bite my tongue real hard and tell the sonographer at the beginning of the scan that I don't want to know the sex:baby:

Make sure you look away! My sons manhood was so obvious that the ultrasound tech said she couldn't of hid it if we had chosen not to find out.

Me cause they wont tell and baby wont let us see anyway when we tried.

We had our scan last Wednesday and didn't find out as we would like a surprise! Good luck with scan!

I wanted a surprise and DH wanted to know...he twisted my "rubber arm" and we now have an appointment for UC Baby on Dec.22 to find out and see baby...if you have never heard of it..check out there website...it's amazing!!
https://www.uc-baby.com/en/index.php

oh good! I was feeling a bit nuts for wanting it to be a surprise! How are you families taking it? I know my mum would love to know! We're sticking with a green theme for the nursery :)

Everyone asks if we know what we are having but when we tell them we don't , they dont seem worried either way really!

this is my first baby and me and the OH decided we wanted a surprise. i think its a wonderful way to find out at the end of the 9months if its a little boy or a little girl, and the guessing inbetween is fun.
bit poo for getting clothes and such like though
xxx

oh good! I was feeling a bit nuts for wanting it to be a surprise! How are you families taking it? I know my mum would love to know! We're sticking with a green theme for the nursery :)
No one in my family has ever found out beforehand so no one has even mentioned it. My MIL asked if we were going to find out and when we said no she said 'oh GOOD' lol.

We had our scan yesterday - we told them we didn't want to know

I found it amazing all the bits they check as well, we have to go back in 2 weeks though for another scan as bab's was lying with his/her legs over their head and didn't want to move - so they couldn't check everything, we did see bab's chewing on their fingers though..how cute !

I must admit I hope we end up with a different person next time as we asked what a few things were on screen etc as you do and we just got ignored.

My DH really wants a suprise, so we are officially on team YELLOW! :D

I am but we're telling everyone that we are not finding out.......everyone that is except you guys and gals :D

We're staying firmly on team yellow. The way I see it is it's a surpsise whenever you find out, they can get it wrong from scans and it's only recently that the technology has existed to find out before the birth. So why not wait and find out in those exhausted, euphoric moments after the birth?

Family are all really pleased that we're waiting. My mum pointed out that if you find out early you don't really have anything to tell everyone after the birth! Traditionally it's the first question, boy or girl, so it'll be nice to have it asked.

I wanted to know.
But my dad got mad at me for telling him! He wanted it to be a surprise. Oops.

At first I really wanted to know, OH doesn't mind either way. As I've gone along I've had a change of heart so at the moment we are planning on not finding out... Team yellow for us... Well at least for now anyway! :rofl:

We're not finding out either-Ill be desperatly disappointed if we find out by accident. :cry: We both want a suprise after birth (I want OH to tell me what the baby is) and I also want him to have something to say after when he's calling everyone!!!

Yay for Team Yellow babies!! x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->