Is anyone not finding out if they are on team pink or blue?

We're sticking to team yellow too!! We both really want to wait and get that anticipated announcement the moment the baby comes out... my family hasn't said anything either way.. I'm sure part of them would like to know, but it's too bad they'll have to wait with the rest of us :) Oh, and I had my 20 week scan last week and the first thing the tech asked was if we wanted to know the gender and we said no and it was never mentioned again!! The picture she gave us didn't even have the bottom half so we couldn't even take a guess ourselves :)

There are not too many big surprises in life like this one. I have decided to wait aswell although at US when tech pointed out umbilical cord could not see any boy bits so suspecting a girl but you never know!!!

we are keeping it a surprise as well. It was so hard at the scan to resist asking as we were both thinking....should we..shouldn't we. We are going for a 4d scan in 10 days and telling them there that we don't want to know so it'll be hard trying to look away when they say to.

It is fun everyone looking at my bump and having a guess though!!

We're on team yellow too.
We also want to find the sex out ourselves when the baby is born rather than the midwife/dr telling us

We're not finding out either-Ill be desperatly disappointed if we find out by accident. :cry: We both want a suprise after birth (I want OH to tell me what the baby is) and I also want him to have something to say after when he's calling everyone!!!

Yay for Team Yellow babies!! x x x

Snap!

We're staying on Team Yellow but if DH had his way we'd have found out at the last scan! I want a surprise coz you don't get many in life at this age - well not good ones anyway.

We are keeping it a surprise, i like surprises and hope not knowing will encourage me more with the labour, thats the idea anyway!! xx

iv found out its a girl , would of liked it to be suprise though

https://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/1;20716;11/st/20090201/dt/6/k/7b3b/preg.png

We're not finding out! If my hubby wanted to, I definitely would, but he doesn't want to know, so we're not going to find out. If I knew and he didn't, I just know I'd accidentally let it slip....so better safe than sorry.

I'm 36 week today and still don't know what we're having!! I'm getting soooo excited now - even more special that we have that to think about too!! stay strong - it's worth it!!!

im trying to stay team yellow but OH wants to know! im convinced girl at the moment but only because of nub theory, OH is convinced boy! if i change my mind it wont be until week 27 when i have 4D scan, by that point tho it wont be worth it so im hoping i wont! yay for team yellow! xx

:bunny: Team Yellow!

DH kinda wants to find out but I'm a definate surprise lover so we are gonna wait!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->