Is anyone NTNP and hoping for a BFN?

Itsychik

Reaction score
So DH and I actually set our TTC date for May, because I wanted to wait (had a wedding this past weekend I wanted to wait for, and I would prefer not to have a December/January baby). DH has been eager to start TTC earlier but I've been the one pushing the date back...

So since the wedding has passed I agreed that we could NTNP for the rest of the month (always an easy decision in the heat of the moment :winkwink: ) but now I find myself kind of hoping for a BFN so we can go through the excitement of TTC starting in another few weeks, and push a possible due date back by a month! (don't get me wrong, we'd be thrilled if we were one of the lucky few who conceives quickly, I just wouldn't mind waiting another month or two!)

Anyone else in the same/similar boat?

I am right here with you.. my hubby didnt want to use condoms anymore so we decided to NTNP but we aint TTC till aug. cause our son aint but almost 5 months old lol.. i am on my monthly right now so i know i didnt get pregnant right off hehe

Yes. Last night I did the calculations that if I got pregnant I'd be looking at a scheduled cs 2 days after my sons first birthday- so I told him it would be really sexy if he came on my chest!! Lol
Sorry tmi

Hmm interesting thread. I'm not hoping for a bfn but it would almost be nice to skip to next cycle. So this cycle I thought I O'd early but it was a bit of the flu that got my temps up so when my real O came, I let my hormones get the best of me and we ended up bd'ing a fair bit. We're both ready and want a baby so bad but the bf wants to hold off a bit until every thing levels out ( I just graduated, on the job hunt', he might be going to school in the next few days, hoping to buy our first house etc) and its funny you mention due dates because I'd be due 2 days before my bday and 4 of my cousins are within that week too... So that's my lil blurb, I want a BFP but next couple months would be good if not better!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->