Is anyone taking Geritol this cycle?

Aw im sorry love . idt you should focus to much on it . your only 12dpo so there still is hope keep your head up and stay positive lovee . :dust:
Hey.
Cutler: I wanted a June baby too. Our anniversary is June 4.

JM: bfn... I think I put too much urine this time. Smh. Theres like a yellow spot up to the test line then normal the rest of the way...
I've been burning up all day long, i'm pale as ever & feel like i could faint at any time. That was my last test & i wont be able to get another til next friday! :cry:

I think af is coming. I've been crying all morning & I'm just down. I'm mad bc everybody who isn't trying is getting pregnant & i'm thinking why me!?

Aw im sorry love . idt you should focus to much on it . your only 12dpo so there still is hope keep your head up and stay positive lovee . :dust:
Hey.

JM: bfn... I think I put too much urine this time. Smh. Theres like a yellow spot up to the test line then normal the rest of the way...
I've been burning up all day long, i'm pale as ever & feel like i could faint at any time. That was my last test & i wont be able to get another til next friday! :cry:

I think af is coming. I've been crying all morning & I'm just down. I'm mad bc everybody who isn't trying is getting pregnant & i'm thinking why me!?

Thank you hun! My friend at work said she'll bring me tests monday morning if i still havent started! So fx

Ok does it have to be a fresh pineapple that hasnt been peeled yet ??

yea a fresh one not too green but yellow. theres a video on youtube ig u dont know how to peel one and then u cut it in 5 pieces equally so u have 5 cirlces. for each circle cut out around the core and pop it off. eat one on a empty tummy in the morning. put the other 4 in a tupperware DONT EAT THE PINEAPPLE! just the core lol

Hey.

sweetie dont get disappointed! its not over yet if u havent gotten ur period. if this is ur 1st then with some females it takes them after their missed period to get a positive. youre feeling is just kuz ur stressed out by the results but one thing please dont stress kuz ull make it worse and make ur period late like i did last month i stressed it and my period came 2 days late. just breathe relax and take it day by day everything will be ok. get your mind off of everything and dont think about it anymore. :hugs:

Hey.

sweetie dont get disappointed! its not over yet if u havent gotten ur period. if this is ur 1st then with some females it takes them after their missed period to get a positive. youre feeling is just kuz ur stressed out by the results but one thing please dont stress kuz ull make it worse and make ur period late like i did last month i stressed it and my period came 2 days late. just breathe relax and take it day by day everything will be ok. get your mind off of everything and dont think about it anymore. :hugs:

Thank you. I feel much better now. Not too worried about it just waiting it out. How are you today?

Thanks for the heads up cause i was wondering to myself if i can still eat the pineapple haaaa

yea a fresh one not too green but yellow. theres a video on youtube ig u dont know how to peel one and then u cut it in 5 pieces equally so u have 5 cirlces. for each circle cut out around the core and pop it off. eat one on a empty tummy in the morning. put the other 4 in a tupperware DONT EAT THE PINEAPPLE! just the core lol

Hey.

Thank you. I feel much better now. Not too worried about it just waiting it out. How are you today?

you;re very welcome :)
ugh dear i feel like shit. im not cramping as bad as i was 2 days ago like af cramps but today i been feeling the most wierdest tugs, pulls, pinches ever omg! i couldve swore i felt a flutter lol idk if it was maybe my tummy but God this is weirding me out

Thanks for the heads up cause i was wondering to myself if i can still eat the pineapple haaaa

lol no prob but def start tomorrow

Lmao! Atleast its good news!
Lets hope its a LO!

so do i but im not thinking much about it, it just tripped me out kuz i didnt feel anything yesterday and what a coincidence that todays implantation and i start to "cramp"

Ooo!! :happydance: nothing much here either hope af stays far away!

Ooo!! :happydance: nothing much here either hope af stays far away!

So.. For some reason I randomly thought, let me go check the test from this morning!
I'm 99.999999999% sure I see a second line!!!
Even DH sees it!!

i told u love dont give up yet! post it
on the other hand i feel like crap this morning mind u i knocked out at 9 oclock lol! what a party pooper. i slept like crap too i couldnt lay on my stomach at all i had this weird pulling/pinching on my left side all night long! today my stomach whole area just doesnt feel good at all idk if im nauseous or what :(

Seeeee i told you to stay positive & look what happens : ]
So.. For some reason I randomly thought, let me go check the test from this morning!
I'm 99.999999999% sure I see a second line!!!
Even DH sees it!!

JasiahsMommy : Soooo i got another smiley face on my digi ovulation test this morning . should i eat the pineapple or wait till i get a blank circle ??

I know! The girl I work with is bringin me 2 on monday!
I had a dream I took a frer & 2 bright lines came up then after it dried the control line was side to side instead of up & down! Lol

JasiahsMommy: woop!! I bet its a LO! It better be!! I've been having light cramping all morning! Blah!

Cutler: i have no idea about that stuff so now we wait for the expert! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->