Is anyone taking Geritol this cycle?

The line is darker in person

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 6
i see it with out squinting, i hate those blue dye tests theyre famous for evaps ;(

Do you think that may be an evap?
I know its blue so it has color

Do you think it would still be positive even if its offset a little?

Once i zoom in on pic it kinda looks like a full line but it only has bright color (well not too bright) but it has color more towards the one side

well they say that if a line comes up after the 10 min mark then to discard it. i never do lol but what confuses me is that the 1st test had that line that showed up right there during the process and stodo there after

Once i zoom in on pic it kinda looks like a full line but it only has bright color (well not too bright) but it has color more towards the one side

Idk.. This is all so confusing. I wanna tell OH but i dont want to tell him something that isnt true.

yea i know i understand what yur saying. like if u google it theres so much crap about false positives and evaps with blue dyes but if i were you i would just let it be all this confusion and wondering why ur period isnt here is putting stress on ur body.

This is it after i took it this morning. Now i'm wondering if i see a line. The stupid little plastic they have over it makes it harder to see results

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 5
Yeah thats how i feel. Just wait til friday

i still see a shadow in the back. dont get ur hopes down tho u never know its late for a reason

I do see some blue!
I refuse to even buy blue tests coz of all the stuff I've read, but different people do seem to have better luck with different tests.
I'm still waiting to O, usually CD16ish, so about 5 daya to go. OH has been in the mood though. I've heard Geritol sometimes causes people to O a day or two early, so I hope he catches an eggy! I didn't get much help from the regular opks, and can't afford the cbfm, so I just rely on my chart, but I won't know if I'm early until it already happened, so bring it on dear!
I've been sick for over a week :( I've felt icky and nauseous. If I wasn't sure that my temperatures were pre-o I would have thought maybe I was pg. Meh, unfortunately just sick. I'm finally getting better and OH is coming down with it. Hope you guys are having a better week!

Soo I've come to the conclusion (sp? Lol it doesnt look right!?) that my body hates me!! Hahahah everytime i finally wrap my head around the fact that af is coming it stops! Night before last I woke up in the middle of the night & just knew she was coming, NOPE.
This morning again I just knew she was coming today FOR SURE! & once I finally was like o well here's too another cycle, BAM feeling gone.... REALLY!??? Lol

lol its playing with u because it knows yur wondering wtf is going on. check ur cp to see it its far up or low. no im going to test tomorrow

I dont know how to do that! Lol i've tried before but dont really know how to judge it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->