Is anyone taking Geritol this cycle?

JasiahsMommy : Soooo i got another smiley face on my digi ovulation test this morning . should i eat the pineapple or wait till i get a blank circle ??

hmmm i think u should wait until just a circle just incase

I know! The girl I work with is bringin me 2 on monday!
I had a dream I took a frer & 2 bright lines came up then after it dried the control line was side to side instead of up & down! Lol

JasiahsMommy: woop!! I bet its a LO! It better be!! I've been having light cramping all morning! Blah!

Cutler: i have no idea about that stuff so now we wait for the expert! :)

it better be lol! i hope so its so weird tho because i have no cramps today but i been gagging and i feel nauseous :( post the picture of the test

I just cant tell if it has color or not

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 6
I see something! Wait a fee days and test again!!! That's exciting! I hope you are!

Thank you sugarpi!
Prayers out to you for your bfp!

I just cant tell if it has color or not

hell yea! lol i def see something fx'd itll get darker!

today i feel ok i guess now that its afternoon time. one new thing is that i started to get bloated today. i always get bloated before my period so thats nothing new but i never get bloated while my periods 6 days away. its usually more closer to af. and dammit i forgot to buy new tests lol im prolly guna go tonight and get some. my goal is to test every day until 10dpo then stop lol and test again if i miss my period which i hope i do! Lord i hope you can hear my prayers. My cousin just had a bby girl omg the cutest thing ever brought back so many memories of my son. i wish i can go through that again. what makes it so hard for me is that knowing deep inside i couldve been a mommy again and my baby wouldve been about a month old but God had better plans and i guess he/she was to precious for this earth. but its ok one day ill have my chance again ;)

Yes one day SOON you'll have your chance!!
But you'll always have that tiny guardian angel :)

Nope. None yet! Me & OH bd'd last night & this morning & I'm terrified bc usually if af is supposed to start soon as we bd she comes! But no sign yet!

That might be a good sign love . really do hope you get your BFP . me on the other hand ive gotten THREE smiley faces in a row for three days is that even suppose to happen ??

yay how exciting, what other reason would your period be late for lol. well today 8dpo i caved in and took a test. well lets just say i think i have a 2nd line "i think"

if theres one there it is sooooo light. we seen it when it was fresh but idk yet ima test fmu tomorrow
https://i46.tinypic.com/2yvt82x.jpg

Looks like you might have something! I hope its a bfp!! :) did you take the tonic or pill form?

Lmao! We're both testing tomorrow!! Woop!

Yeah the tonic is pretty nasty! The after taste always gets me! :(

I probably will have to test with smu unless i can hold fmu til i get to work

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"