Is anyone taking Geritol this cycle?

lol i just put a finger in and see if i can reach it easy of i have to budge more. mines the highest its even been during tww and especially a couple days b4 af. its usually low. they say it gets higher when ur preg

same for u. what r u going to do about the late period? this is so crazy not what we expected lol

I have no idea. I was thinking maybe i'll test tomorrow then get a digi friday

Well I just went to the bathroom & there was a little brown in underwear & when I wiped. Usually af starts full blown pink & red. So hopefully this mesns something good.
No af cramps

maybe u implanted late! that usually is implantation bleeding. maybe thats why u have been getting only faint positives because you dont have enough hormones yet. theres still hope that period is late for a good reason :)

Yes i will! & when i just went to bathroom & wiped there was nothing! :happydance:

Hope i can join. Used geritol tonic from cd7 till ov on cd 17 or 18, im not sure. Anyways i think i am 10 dpo today and took a cheapie test and was negative. Good luck to all and i really hope i can get my bfp :)

thats good! no af. ok so test tomorro and friday.
hi nino, fxd for u hoping u get ur bfp. im 10 dpo also

Well af is here! O well, heres to this cycle..
I'm starting to wonder if I even ovulate. Or if something is wrong with me or OH

OH NO! aww im sorry hunny! i cant believe that. im sure theres nothing wrong with you guys. unfortunately pregnancy isnt an easy acomplishment. it takes time and patience :(

:( its okay. I think this cycle we'll do NTNP. But i'll still be in TTC section! I'll keep updated with you! Fx for you

yea thats a good choice. usuallu when u not trying u conceive :/ yes please keep me updated i dont want to lose contact. youre an awesome person to chat with.
well i took a $ test. no line to the visible eye but when i held it up there was a 2nd line darker than the other day but idk if its an evap it showed up like 3 mins after so im just going to let it dry out and take a look not getting my hopes up though

Yes of course! You too! Lol OH knows you as the girl off babybump! Lol I've tried to tell him JasiahsMommy but he always says "your friend on babybump" lmao fx for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->