Is anyone taking Geritol this cycle?

I really dont know about that. I took the pill form but i know most ppl on here who take tonic take it then chase it with juice or whatev.

Btw this is not me symptom spotting! Lol i'm so irritated! I work at starbucks so i bend down a lot to get milk, etc. out of fridge. I've been fine all day & now its like when i bend down my stomach hurts right above belly button. It seriously feels as if the top of my belly button ring is poking me. It kinda hurts but is getting annoying. On top of that im dealing with rude customers!! Ahhhhh

I really dont know about that. I took the pill form but i know most ppl on here who take tonic take it then chase it with juice or whatev.

Btw this is not me symptom spotting! Lol i'm so irritated! I work at starbucks so i bend down a lot to get milk, etc. out of fridge. I've been fine all day & now its like when i bend down my stomach hurts right above belly button. It seriously feels as if the top of my belly button ring is poking me. It kinda hurts but is getting annoying. On top of that im dealing with rude customers!! Ahhhhh

lol yur preeegooo!!!

girls i need some insight since i suck at opks lol
*top one was yesterday cd 12 and bottom one today cd 13*
wierd kuz i didnt get any 2nd line until cd 15 last cycle (FREAKING TONIC LOL)
https://i48.tinypic.com/331dthc.jpg

Lol i never do opks! They are way too confusing for me!! :( lol
Get to bd'n!!

Its letting you know your fertile . so :sex: tonight love & goodluck <3

definitely will now the question is should i do it 1x a day or more than once? nd how weird im a cd13 was that even a positive or on the verge or being positive

Its a positive lovee . once a day is good cause you should allow :spermy: to build up . Goodluck lovee <3

definitely will now the question is should i do it 1x a day or more than once? nd how weird im a cd13 was that even a positive or on the verge or being positive

For an OPK to be positive the test line has to be darker than the control line. It isn't considered positive until the test line is darker. But it is letting you know your body is prepping. So I would start testing twice a day until you really get that nice dark test line! Good luck!

Hows it looking?
Top one cd 13
bottom one cd 14
https://i48.tinypic.com/5le4vp.jpg

14 is looking good! The line is more filled out than on 13. Looks like you're getting ready! Better start the BD!! Good luck :)

Quick question, is the geritol making any of you feel a little shaky and anxious? I've been feeling this way for a week but don't know why. I thought maybe it could be the geritol even though it's just vitamins. Thought I'd ask and see if anyone else has experienced this.
I'm sure it'll go away soon but it's starting to irritate me!!

um not really but i do have anxiety and i been kinda feeling that way the last couple nights, im just trying not to pay attention. how long have you been taking it for.

You better get to BD'n girl! :)
So last night I went to sleep & OH woke me up & I flipped out. Once I laid back down my heart was racing & I was just trying to calm myself down. Anywho, I had a dream I got my BFP!! My first ever BFP dream! I had taken an ic test actually a walmart cheapie but they look alike.
When I took it the 2 lines popped up & all of a sudden the little screen turned to this huge digital screen. The second line was blinking & all of a sudden it showed 2 lines & BFP!!! Blinking & it said congratulations!!!
Lol i was thinking what in the world!! Lol

um not really but i do have anxiety and i been kinda feeling that way the last couple nights, im just trying not to pay attention. how long have you been taking it for.

I've been taking it for a week. I wouldn't think it would have anything to do with the way I feel since its all natural vitamins. I have a lot of other stuff going on and maybe it is just building up as anxiety.

You better get to BD'n girl! :)
So last night I went to sleep & OH woke me up & I flipped out. Once I laid back down my heart was racing & I was just trying to calm myself down. Anywho, I had a dream I got my BFP!! My first ever BFP dream! I had taken an ic test actually a walmart cheapie but they look alike.
When I took it the 2 lines popped up & all of a sudden the little screen turned to this huge digital screen. The second line was blinking & all of a sudden it showed 2 lines & BFP!!! Blinking & it said congratulations!!!
Lol i was thinking what in the world!! Lol

OMGGG yaaayyy vivid dreams!!! another sign lol i hope ir dreams come true

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back