Is anyone taking Geritol this cycle?

ah im confused now! lol this sucks i just bought my pineapple but now im scared to take it kuz if u take it later than 1dpo it does harm :(

K so heres the final tests, out of all tests which one looks positive? and can any of you tell what day i ovulated? i really have to find out
https://i48.tinypic.com/28t8jo7.jpg

[COLOR="Magenta] cd13 looks like the day you ovulated . how are you doing in your cycle ??[/COLOR]

idk im kind of confused now :shrug:
other than that ive been cramping today, how are u?

Thats why i cant use them! Too confusing! Now your all messed up. What cd are you today?

im at cd16, i posted the pic in the opk category and they said i ovulated on cd15 because its a positive and thats why cd 16 is negative all the tests prior to cd 15 are almost positive. But whatever im taking my mind off of it because im not here to try lol i was just trying to figure them out for once but i failed o well lol. well tomorrow is mondaayyyy... please test as soon as u wake up and update me!! lol im so excited for u

Well maybe start the pineapple core tonight then since its 1dpo!!
Wishing you the best!
& I def will!! I dont think OH will let me go another day without testing! About an hour ago I was having weird feelings down there. But they weren't cramps so Idk how to explain them! :happydance:

Me too! Not as early since I dont have to work at 7:30 for once :happydance: lol
I'm so excited for us!

Okay so this morning it was bfn. I cant even find a faint line. :(
& when i took it & it said neg i got myself all sad even tho I'm trying to tell myself its still early!!
But now I feel like af is coming!
I feel like its my fault for getting myself in a tizzy! :(

aww im sorry well it is too early, maybe test again at 10dpo or if you want you can wait until around your period

Yeah af is due friday I believe so I'm gonna test friday morning & pray she doesnt show!!

I also took a cheap walmart test too so hey what did i expect! Lol

the 88cent one? those things man i hate them they always give me evaps the $ tree too :(
how are u feeling though? i feel like sh*t today lol i was cramping all day yesterday and today its so sore down there

Lol yes!! The 88 cent one! I just realized they had them there. Lol i'm okay now. I was crampy last night & now i dont feel like af is coming as much as i did. Now I'm having like a tugging feeling a lil bit above like my hair line i guess you could say

You guys still taking geritol ?? i heard if you take two pills during your 5 fertile days it'll boost your ovulation/fertility : ] i just started doing it today .

You guys still taking geritol ?? i heard if you take two pills during your 5 fertile days it'll boost your ovulation/fertility : ] i just started doing it today .

i stopped at O like they said but i have been taking it since after AF.
fx'd for you hope u catch that egg! :dust:

I thought they said take it till you get a BFP then switch to prenatal pills ?? thats what ive been reading .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->